chapter 12

LUCY POV

RIIIIIIIINGGGGG

waking up i feel a little sore from the fight of yesterday with Natsu. '''Hey guys wake up it is the second day of the GMG'' i say. ''Lucy five more minuts'' Sting mumbles. ''No get ready and eat breakfast'' i say. ''Hai'' they say together.

Getting ready my self i choose black skinny jeans, a white tank top, brown combat boots and a black leather jacket. Now making breakfast for the guys and i. I choose eggs, bacon and pancake. ''So Lucy how much time do we have left?'' Rouge asks. Looking at the clock i say'' about thirty minuts''. ''alright then we better be going'' Rufus says. ''Hai'' we say.

Walking to the arena i see three guys harassing a girl about my age. ''Hey guys I be right back'' i say. Before they could answer i'm al ready walking to the group. ''If i were you guys i would stop before i make you'' i say venom in my voice. ''And what can a little girl do he'' the biggest guys says. ''Mabye this little girl can let you wish you were never born'' i say glaring at them. See him get angry at me he says'' get her and make her pay for what she said''.

The two other guys came running at me before they even could scrates me. I hit them in the face with a little strength knocking them unconscious. ''Mhhh so do you want to try'' i say with a dark aura. ''No Akuma'' he screams with fear in his voice and runs away.

''Hey what is your name? i am Lucy'' i says. ''i'm Rin'' she says. ''Do you want to be friends?'' i ask. ''You really want to be friends?'' she asks. ''Yeah why not'' i say. ''People al ways beat me up because i'm a monster'' she says with sadness in her eyes and voice. ''Your no monster Rin'' i say.''Thank you '' she says. ''If you want you can join my guild'' i say. ''You really let me join'' she says shocked. ''Yeah of course you're my friend now'' i say.'' Alright'' Rin says. ''So do you have magic?'' i ask. ''Yeah i am a fire and water devil slayer'' she says. ''That is awesome'' i say. ''Thank you '' she say with a smile. ''Alright lets go don't wanna be late'' i say. ''Hai'' she says.

Running to our balcony with Rin we get a lot of stares. ''Hey guys this is Rin and she is going to join the guild'' i say. ''Hallo Rin my name is Rufus'' he says. ''Sup name is Orga'' he says. ''Hey i am Sting and this is Rouge'' Sting says.

''HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMAN TODAY IS THE SECOND GMG DAY AND THE FIRST GAME IS HIDE AND SEEK''' the pumpkin says ''CHOOSE YOUR PLAYERS''.

''I go'' Rufus says. ''Alright do your best'' i say. After an hour or so Rufus comes back as winner.

The points are:

Sabertooth 30 points

Fairy Tail B 25 points

Raven Tail 20 points

Lamia scale 15 points

Mermaid Heel 10 points

Quartro Cerberus 10 points

Fairy tail A 10 points.

''AND THAT IS IT FOR TODAY AND GOODBYE'' the pumpkin says.

I hope you guys like it i won't update soon because of Christmas and new year byebye love you guys<3<3. Oh and happy new year and Christmas <3 Rin as Mikasa from Attack on Titan.