chapter 10

LUCY POV

training went really well we became a lot stronger and not just magical but also physically.

''Hey Blondie when do we need to go to the train station?'' Sting ask. ''A round six so we have two more hours so what do you guys want to do?'' I ask. ''What about getting some food?'' Orga asks. ''Alright lets go'' I shout and begin to run to the restaurant.

''Hello what can I get you?'' a girl about eighteen asks. ''I want a hamburger with some frans fries with a coke please and what about you guys?'' I ask. ''I want the same only with a sprite'' Sting says. ''I want the same as Sting'' Rouge says.'' I want some frans fries and a coke please'' Rufus says. '' I want two hamburgers a frans fries with chicken nuggets and a sprite'' Orga says. ''Alright I will be ride back with your orders.

We finished eating and we only have a half hour.Walking down to the train station people give us look some of awe others disgust I don't know why we did nothing to them. ''Hey Rufus why do these people give dirty looks when we walk bye'' I ask. ''Because we can us magic and they don't, they don't like it that we have power'' he says. ''That sucks'' I say.

Boarding the and sitting on the benches we wait for the train to start moving after a couple of minutes it did. Feeling my eyes go heavy i close them and fall into complete darkness. ''Lucy wake up we are there'' Rouge says.''Alright i am up'' i say. So we walk of the train and people begin the whisper about us when they see us hearing a couple of sentences like

''That is Sabertooth''

''Who is the girl with blond hair''

''Isn't that the girl from Fairy Tail

''Do you think they can beat Fairy Tail this year?''

Ignoring them and searching the Bumble Bee inn. After a couple of minutes we find it and begin to unpack. ''Hey blondie do you think they change the games?'' Sting asks.'' I think they did but not really a big different from last year'' i say. ''Alright'' he says.

''HELLO GUILDS THE FIRST EIMINATION ROUND IS STARTING NOW THE TASK IS TO FIND THE HEAVEN SCROLL THE FIRST ONE THE FIND IT AND FINISHT WINS THERE ARE ONLY EIGHT SPOTS FREE'' i voice shouts. ''Looks like the GMG starts now so lets go'' Rufus says. ''Okay'' we says.

Walking in the maze to find the scroll you can hear people screaming and fight.'' So how are we going to find the scroll?'' Orga asks ''Mhm I know summon a spirit that can lead us the way'' i say.'' okay'' they says.''OPEN GATE OF THE COMPASS, PYXIS'' i scream. ''Hello what can i do for you Lucy?'' he asks.'' Can you let the way to the heaven scroll?'' i ask. ''Yes follow me'' he says. We follow him al the way and after five minutes we find the scrolls. ''Pyxis can you let the way to the finish line?'' i ask ''Yes of course'' he says. After a while we see the finish line.'' You guys are the first guild that finish the task you can go to your inn and sleep'' the pumpkin guys says. ''Alright'' we says.

Waking up on 5 a.m i get dressed in my outfit that is red t-shirt, black skinny jeans, a black leather jacket and brown combat boots.'' WAKE THE HELL UP THE GMG STARTS IN THIRTY MINUTES'' I scream. They fall of their bed because if my screaming. ''Lucy what the hell'' Sting says. ''What you guys need to wake up if you prefer i could wake you up with cold water'' i say. ''No'' they scream at me.

Eating our breakfast. We walk to the GMG arena and we wait for our name to hear. to list of the guilds are.

''Eight place is Fairy Tail Team A

Seventh place is Quartro Cerberus

Six place is Mermaid Heel

Fifth Blue Pegasus

Fourth place is Lamia Scale

Third place is Raven tail

Second place is Fairy tail Team B

First place is Sabertooth'' the pumpkin guys says.

Walking the arena i can see the shocking faces of Fairy Tail. Natsu snapping out of it Screams my name. Ignoring him and the others i walk to our balcony.

The first Match is Natsu Dragoneel of Fairy Tail VS Lucy Heartafillia of Sabertooth

I hope you guys liked it sorry for the late update byebye and please let me know how you guys like it me writing with '' '' this.