Jin's anxiety: Ligyrophobia

Normal version

Once again I highly doubt any of the members would do this. This is fiction and for entertainment purposes only. Thank you!

Jin turned his body and tried to land on his feet. He had fallen for what seemed like the millionth time.

"Why can you get it right, hyung? Have you even practiced?" J-hope yelled at him. The others, who were done practicing, didn't want to interfere just yet.

"Sorry, Hobi. I'm trying."

"Sorry isn't going to cut it. Do it again!" He shouted. Jin turned, tried to land on his feet, and fell again.

"I don't understand what's so hard about it! It's one of the easiest parts in the whole choreography!"

"I'm trying my best I'm sorry."

"Just do it again!" J-hope snapped at him like a dog. Jin got up shakily. His body was not having it. He didn't drink water all day, and still hadn't. He had been practicing for hours on end. The other parts he was ok with. Why wasn't he getting this part?

Jin fell again. J-hope yelled.

He got up, and tried again. He fell.

"I'm sick of you! What about this part is hard?! It's the easiest part!"

Jin let out a broken and cracked "I'm sorry."

"Do it again! I don't care how long it takes you! You're staying until you get it right!"

"J-hope... I don't think I can do it." Was all he could say.

"You're going to!" He yelled.

"Hyung, lets let him rest for a bit... I don't think I've seen him eat or drink at all today." Jimin said.

"He needs to get this part!"

"I can't... I really can't." Jin said as his voice shook. He started crying. He dropped to the floor, sobbing. He repeated "I'm sorry" over and over again. He hoped the boy wouldn't yell again. He felt sick, and all the yelling didn't exactly bring back pleasant memories.

"Shit is he ok?" Suga asked while walking slowly to him.

Jin was covering his face with his hands, which were shaking violently. He started inhaling more than exhaling, causing him to hyperventilate and freak out. This caused him to sob more. He coughed as the dryness of his throat really hit him.

"Someone get him a bottle of water!" Suga yelled. Jimin was already on it. He handed it to Suga, who walked up slowly to Jin and touched his shoulders.

Jin gasped and flinched violently, jerking back as he let out a cry. He covered his face again and rocked himself, hoping this horrible feeling would just disappear.

"It's ok Jin hyung. It's just me." Suga said gently. He touched his shoulder again. This time, he didn't flinch. He sat down next to the crying boy and put his arm around his shoulder.

When he didn't flinch at that, Suga pulled him into a hug and rocked him.

"Breathe with me. In and out." He said, doing the movements. Jin followed and sobbed shakily.

"You're ok! You're doing it! Now just do it until you feel calm. I'll do it with you."

Together, they took deep breaths until Jin had stopped crying and calmed down.

"Hyung... can you tell me what happened?"

"I- I don't like y-yelling. It brings back bad memories." Jin stuttered quietly.

"I'm sorry... do you need any water?" Suga asked, not really knowing what to say. Jin nodded anyway. Signs handed him the bottle and he drank a few small gulps of it. He put it down and sighed shakily. A few stray tears ran down his face. He wiped them harshly.

"Are you ok now?" Suga asked. Jin nodded as he finished wiping his face.

"Can we go home please?" Jin asked softly, almost like a child that had gotten in trouble. Like he actually had to have permission.

Saying Hoseok felt bad was an understatement. He felt horrible. Terrible. Awful for making the eldest go through that. He's seen and experienced a few panic attacks. He knew how bad it had felt those few unlucky times. He felt like he was dying. And he hated the fact that he was the cause of it for Jin.

He nodded his head vigorously and went to go try to pack up Jin's bag. Rm shot him a look, already on it. He went to his own bag and slung it on his shoulder. He felt guilty. So guilty, and he wondered how he would make Jin feel better.

He opened the door for all of them, closing it when everyone was out. The ride home was silent - just a few sniffles from Jin, who was still trying to calm himself from what went down earlier.

The members got out of the car, Jin too tired to cook for them so he headed to his room. He laid his head down on the pillow, starting to softly sob to himself.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" He whimpered out. A knock on his door made him jump, him sitting up and wiping his tears quickly.

"Nothing is wrong with you, hyung," J-hope spoke with a gentle tone.

"Th-then why couldn't I get the dance right?" He mumbled, tears forming all over again. J-hope was quick to sit next to him and pull him to his chest.

"Some people just have bad days, hyung. I have them too. I've been under a lot of stress, I shouldn't have taken it out on you like I did. I'm sorry, Jin hyung. There's nothing wrong with you," he said, petting his hyung's head until his sobs died down.

"It's ok, Hobi-ah." He sniffled and wiped his tears and sat up.

"Can you come downstairs with me, please? I don't want you going to bed with no dinner. Yoongi hyung and Tae cooked, Jungkook-ah set the table. Jimin made Joon-ah stay away from the kitchen." J-hope said. Jin laughed at the last part some, getting up to go to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna wash up some. Thank you, Hobi. I really appreciate it," Jin smiled. The other male smiled back before walking out.

The rest of the night was filled with happiness and laughter. All of them smiling and watching movies together then slowly falling asleep on each other on the couch.