J-hope's anxiety: roller coasters

J-hope anxiety: roller coasters

It was not going to be a good day for J-hope. That he knew. He and the other members were supposed to go to an amusement park and ride roller coasters there for Army. What's the bad thing about that you may ask? Well, J-hope hates roller coasters.
He got up off his warm bed and went downstairs where everybody else was.
"Morning Hyung!" V said.
"Morning." He said back. Jin was making breakfast but J-hope couldn't eat, for his mind was already fogged with anxiety and his stomach churned just thinking about the day ahead.
"Hobi-ah, you ok?" Jin asked.
"Yeah, I'm good. I'm just not hungry right now." He said, flashing a fake smile.
"You sure? Usually, you're the one that eats the most." Jin pointed out.
"Yeah, I'm sure." J-hope continued to smile. Jin nodded his head. J-hope picked at his food a bit more then excused himself from the table. He was already praying for this day to be over.
-Time Skip-
"I can't wait! There's supposed to be a really high one that I want to go on so bad!" V exclaimed.
"I do too!" Jungkook said.
"Hyung, you ok?" V said.
"Hm? Oh, yeah. I'm ok." J-hope said faking a smile.
"Ok then." V said and continued to talk to Jungkook beside him. J-hope mentally sighed and continued to prepare for the day.
-Time Skip-
J-hope got more and more anxious in the car as he saw the amusement park sign grow closer. While everyone else was getting antsy in their seat, J-hope felt like he couldn't breathe. He tapped his foot quickly as he bit his lip.
"Alright, we're here! Listen, you know the rules. No pushing, shoving, running ahead, and stay together." Jin said, using his strict  tone.
"Yes, hyung." Everyone said. All the members got out of the car. J-hope heard screams from the other people in the rides. This made his skin crawl.
They finally found a ride they wanted to go on. It was the tallest ride in the whole park.
"I'm so excited!" Jungkook said, showing his bunny smile. The other members said they were excited too. It's like they were completely oblivious to the anxiety eating J-hope alive. As the line got shorter and shorter, and all of them got closer and closer, J-hope broke. He started to shake, and cry. He started wailing. He felt like he couldn't breathe.
"J-hope!" The other members said. Jungkook picked him up and carried him away from the rides.
"It's ok, it's just a panic attack," Rm said.
"Hobi-ah, can you take a deep breath for me?" Rm asked. J-hope just choked on a sob and shook his head.
"I-I c-c-can't b-breathe." He said as he started hyperventilating more.
"I know, but please, try to breathe. Take a breath with me." Rm said. He put his hands on J-hope's shoulders, trying to soothe him. He knew physical contact always made him feel better. He took a deep breath and J-hope attempted to do the same. He felt his chest burn as he did so. He let out a shaky breath as he let out another sob.
"It's ok. Try to take another deep breath." He said. Rm and J-hope did deep breaths together until he had calmed down a little.
"T-thank you," J-hope said.
"No problem. I'm sorry, everyone was so excited about the amusement park that I and the other members forgot about your anxiety." Rm said.
"Yeah, we're sorry." The other members apologized.
"It's ok, guys. Really, I'm fine." J-hope said.
"Are you sure?" Rm asked.
"I'm sure." He said.
"Ok, let's go back home, yeah?" Rm said.
"Yeah."
All of them grabbed their stuff and went home. They then talked to their manager about not going to amusement parks and their manager agreed with them.

The ending of this is super bad. Well, I'm sure the ending to all of these will be bad. I'm sorry about that. I hope you enjoyed reading this! I'll try to post the next one soon!

Aye please vote for this one :)) love you guys
-Blake