Ch 8 - Wet Nurse

Now wet nurse is a term for breastfeeding a baby who's mother has trouble with lactating. This time I'm going literal. Do ya need to break out the urban dictionary?

Just a precaution people this is steamy. If you don't want your friend, co-worker, or whoever watching an anime beach episode or hot springs or whatever... You catching on? Good.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Unsure about this she insisted. Of all these books you have read this is the first one that said a kitty likes to be in the water. Kittens like fish, fried chicken, but not to your knowledge about hot dogs (*Wow*) and water. Not any water but a mixed shower. How many were about mixed bathing outside a baby being baptized? Well kitty fished you in hook, line, and sinker. Time to get in the shower. 

"Baby it's warm."

"Well you adjust the heat with the nob..."

"Or I can boil you." She winked.

"Noted. Noted." You throw your pants off to the side and step in. Water is just fine thankfully. Casually trying not to stare at your girlfriend's boobs as she wet her hair. "How do you keep that hair so shiny?"

"A lady has to keep up with her look." She giggled. "Can I wash your back? Feel those muscles?"

"I guess so. I'll just stand underneath the showerhead here is all. Go right ahead." You replied nervously.

She hugged you feeling those soft bosoms into your back. "So tense Baby. Loosen up."

"I guess I'm still just not adjusted you a beautiful woman and Neko being my girlfriend who loves me? Well least not with the body."

"So you love my body?" Smirking and kissing your neck.

"Yes. I respect your body of course but yes it, is quite alluring."

"Does your inexperience get to you?"

"Kinda-"

"So you can't ram me into this wall and take me?"

"Well-"

"Turn me around play with these?" Referring to your chest. "Hands, mouth, nose?"

"Wait a second. Nose? Did I hear that right?"

"Hehe. Ever heard of motorboat?"

"Aye-yi-yi..." You sighed.

"No like? It's boobs." Running her tongue along your cheek. "You love them as much as me. I know how you are. You are a resident of Oppai Island." Another kiss on the neck.

A good place to be. "I guess I am that easy to read?"

"Baby if you're living in Loli City we're having problems."

"No ma'am..."

"Always so cute when you're flustered. Oh joy."

You get a little water and start with your hair. Her shampoo smells like vanilla. "You like messing with me so much." Hopefully washing me would avoid this.

"You intent to take turns washing or backs right?" She turned her head.

"Yes of course." Keep lathering.

"Me first." She grabbed the bar of soap and it fell to the floor next to the drain. "Oops." She pushed your chest and you step back. "Hold on."

Holy Heaven! Full frontal assault on the eyes as you can only see tail down to maybe upper thigh. Sight had tunnel vision of the goods and nothing else. "You trying to drain me?"

"Not of everything. I need you in my life to comfort me. It goes both ways. And one day hope it is a little role reversal." Spreading her legs to stretch the inner legs and then together to touch the toes.

"Role, reversal?" Careful with questions buddy. That's how ya get porked. In this case scenario, literally.

She gradually stood up. "You want it madly. You steal my lips, pull my hair, push me into the wall, pull up my clothes, start rubbing me with your hand until I'm moist, and then go right in and take me until you make me burst. Ohhh. What a time."

"Can we bathe without making me stiff? It's sore."

"Fine. Hehe. We will rinse and turn in."

"Yeah. We will have a good night sleep." You thought that you were in line to have an amazing night's rest. You put in, work. And by work meaning tending a Nekomata's nourishment. Time to end the night soon.

~~~~~

About a half hour later you had dried off and put pajamas on as Kuroka is in your bed blowing you a kiss. Walking over you shake your head. "Isn't this one mine?" Asking for an explanation.

"That's right." She cooed.

"I didn't mean my bed." You sweatdropped.

"Come here." Her arms were reached out from the covers.

"Alright." You finish your glass of water and pull the covers just enough so you can take a seat. "Much better." Kicking your legs over the mat. "Oui." You really felt this light cloud feeling. Could almost put you right out.

"Mine." Kuroka snuggled up to you. "Nighty night." Closed her eyes and wanted to go right to sleep.

You felt no friction. "Naked? Seriously?"

"Shh." She got comfortable and left it at that.

"Okay fine. Night." Closing your eyes and try to head off too. Will be easy after she took a large amount energy. Barely thinking too. All was left was how to handle tomorrow. This was all day by day. Nothing else. So far today was dealing with a Neko and her emotions. Hormones included. Then eating, showering, and her being naked. This was now the norm. For now. Question is what's next for her. Kuroka is the one in the driver's seat in the fast lane.

~~~~~

Next arc begins next chapter. Hope it goes well.

Vote it, comment freely, critique, ask away, and don't forget I love you all.

-Rel