Ch 5 - Lemon Pudding

Yeah-yeah the title has two meanings to it.

First off this will have some lemon sweetness. Just to give it to you straight (hey-yo) this is a lemon chapter. Wash your hands accordingly...

Second about the pudding, you'll see. 

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Kuroka? I'm not sure where to go from here? I mean you have something in mind right?" Asking just because you stopped becoming an Angel and it's not like they instruct on how to protect up in Heaven. 

"Add the bed, minus the clothes, divide my legs, and multiple how many times you make me moan."

(Now if this was Xenovia I would say CONCERN! But, it's Kuroka. I mean what else do you expect. Even Akeno wouldn't go this far. This early at least. A lot of you read my Akeno series by now.)

"What?" You blush. 

She cuffed your face. "Poor boy. So innocent. Well Baby," She kissed you and put a hand on your chest. "Let's make out a bit and I'll tell you about everything else. How's that?"

"Okay I-"

"Mmmmm." She closed your eyes and became less tense. Separating for a wee moment and running course of giving you a heads up. A kid flicking the light-switch here was essentially pushing on and off the nympho button. Wanting her needs done as she pleased yet stopping for a minute to run you through. "Baby tell me. You have any thoughts about this?"

"Kissing?"

"Kissing. Love. Boobs. A good pounding maybe."

"I've always wondered why it made it so worth it. I've cared for women. But, never had any of this."

"Awww. You handsome and innocent man you."

"Have you done this often?"

"No. Can count on one hand. If not you I would have to take care of my needs myself. I can have ten inches instead of how long you are and it just isn't the same."

"Take what and same of what?" Right. Heaven talk.

"Oh right." She grinded on your pelvis. "I think you're packing enough. Though you want me to show you what I want?"

"Please do."

She rolled off of you and opened up her robe. Then it was down to her undergarments. "Have you ever seen a woman naked?"

"In artwork." You blushed.

"Well I'm no Mary. But you know what cups are right?"

"Yeah. Size. I get it.

She unclipped the front. The bra from the bounce just popped to the side. "Like what you see?" You couldn't answer. Trying not to stare. Hard not to but it wouldn't be right to look away. "While you're ogling," She slide her thong down past her knees and kicked them off. "And yes some women groom."

"I-I'm not staring." She stuttered.

"Hehe. You're a bad liar." She cupped her left breath because it was closer to you. Then softly pinching her nipple. "I want your touch here. You must be gentle. Then maybe I'll have you do more." Using both hands she lifted up her breast and sucked on her nipple. Closing her eyes she pleased herself and rubbed her inner thigh. Releasing her mouth she moaned again. "Then down right here. Oh man. Makes me go berserk." She moaned louder. Rubbing her sweet spot that you were going to see soon.

You feel your pants tighten. "So you want my hands and mouth to-"

"It's very pleasing. And so much better with a man's energy. You make me so wet and ready for you."