Ch 1 - New Life

Well your wings are flickering and fully turning into these crow like black feathered wings. On Earth for the first time on the other side. Fallen Angel day one.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

(Before I begin I have covered some much DxD I wanted to take a few elements and create something unique. None of this is canon but I think I like this concept of where I'm going. I am very open to critique and debating and all my followers should know that. But by all means hope you all like where I am going here.)

After a few action packed minutes of just staring down at the ground this punishment was over with. As you nodded at Lord Micheal and casted away. A slow hovering descend down to Earth. This was going to be your new life. But all is well.

Well this is it. But at least he knows I can handle myself. First thing to is find the other guy that got porked too. Not sure if he's taking me in but a piece of advice would mean the world. My life too. Though I've always wanted to meet him. You flicker your wings and look over your shoulders. "It'll take a while to get used to."

It was getting close to the evening when you walked around. Not wanting to spread your wings and possibly draw attention. Just want to breath in easy and get to where you need to go. Walking to a church that you remember Fallen Angel activity has been around. You were informed by superiors that the church you were walking to just wasn't right. Not described as toxic or forbidden but just a place you where suggested not to go. It was your only lead. This felt like being all-in. Betting it all and given a laughable amount of chips.

Stepping in the church it first seemed empty. But how? The door was unlocked and you just walked in. But it wasn't lite up as it should. What was wrong with this picture? "Hello? Anyone in?"

"Who's asking?" Said a feminine voice. 

"(FN). Who's there?" 

"Well we don't get many guests at this time. Church doesn't have service today. What brings you here?" She walked into the light.

You spread your wings. "This is why." Flap them twice.

"Are you new?" She asked.

"Today actually. By the way can I get your name at the very least?"

"Raynare. What do you want? How do to come here?"

"Well Raynare I was looking for someone. I was banished from heaven so here I am. Was looking at tips to making it by."

"Banished for what?"

She asked the ultimate prison question. Now to see how she reacts. "Stealing from a rich church and giving it to the poor. He had a luxury car brand new parked out front. I took a one day's service from the offering plate and did good. Here I am serving my punishment. And I'm pretty sure me and you know some doing worse and not getting caught."

"Hmmm." Raynare smirked. "You know what? I like you. So anyone you were looking for?"

"Azazel. Only lead I got."

"Well tell you what, how about we go see him together? I know where he is. He's by the river. At this time of night he's settling in. What's your relationship with him?"

"Nothing Raynare. Just thought he would give a piece of advice. But then trying to B.S. my way through. Put on some work and see where we stand with it."

"Do tell. You just got here?"

"Spoke to Lord Micheal Commander and Chief this morning. So here I am. Banished for pulling a Robin Hood."

"Greed? Theft?"

"Robbing the rich to feed the poor. Oh yeah."

She shook her head. "We aren't all bad you know. Let's go. You'll see what I'm talking about."

Raynare kindly walked you by the river to this house that seemed rather vacant. One of those creepy ones that just don't look homely. Rather empty. No colorful furniture and such. Just basic couches in the living room and one table. Almost abandoned looking.

"Hello." Called a voice. "Who's there?"

"Evening Governor General." Said Raynare.

"Ahh. I was expecting Vali or Kuroka. They should be swinging by soon. That being said have a seat. You have a guest?" He asked.

"Evening sir."

Azazel walked in with a bottle of sake.  "So how we doing? Care for a drink?"

"Only one but what the hell." You nod. "Name's (FN)."

"So kid whatcha got for me? Must have came from somewhere. Got here somehow."

"Banished this morning over stealing from a church to feed a few people. All you need to know. Thought I would see you to be useful. That's it."

"Useful huh?" Azazel poured you two a glass. "Well tell me something. A lot has changed since I've been an Angel. Anything new going on? Any plan of attack? They all have to be doing something. Lord Micheal and Gabriel are always on top of it unless something is occupying them."

"All seems normal. No battle and what not. It's just as procedure. No battle in sight. In fact I they're just auditing. I think that's how I got caught. But I had no malice intent. In fact he was sorry to let me go. But if you got an overly expensive car and a massive house and these people in attendance are in rags you can go-"

"Evening." Said a woman with a flirty tone.

"Hey Kuroka. Have a seat and meet the new guy."

"Why hello." She walked in the room and walked and sat right next to you. "So have you just fallen to me? Or us. Whichever you choose."

"Name's (FN)."

"Kuroka. You know those eyes look amazing with your wings."

"Thanks?" You blush.

"Anyways kid I'm glad to help you out. That being said toast and welcome to Grigori."

"Grigori?"

"Well let me explain to you my story boy. Hope you're comfortable."

~~~~~

Again I'm going a different direction here. I hope everyone likes what I got after Azazel goes into detail next chapter. It does have some manga reference but I it's a number of things. Very nervous about it but I'm confident.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz