"Mine," I whisper while caressing the dark hickies soothingly with my tongue, causing her to whimper, "My beautiful babygirl."

She latches onto my shoulders with her nails, letting out soft yet lewd moans in my ear. My little girl has turned into a naughty little kitten.

Her lustful sounds were driving me insane, sending bolts of electricity through my body and shooting directly to my neglected cock. It took seconds flat for me to begin hardening in my pants.

My newly transformed kitten took notice immediately to the semi-stiff member poking high on her inner-thigh. She gave an experimental thrust of her hips to create the slightest bit of friction against my erection, but it made me groan nonetheless. Her delicate fingers took me off guard as they slide down my chest, sneaking between our bodies to palm my erection.

Surprised by her actions, I gasp and grab her wrist. Her chest heaves gently with her heavy breathing from our intense interactions, but looks at me with hurt and confusion. If like the several other times I've abruptly halted our heated sessions from going any further.

But I have no intension of stopping tonight.

I grab her face gently and studying her diamond eyes closely, slowly asking, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Her body quivers with excitement, pupils dilating with determination as she gives one sure nod of her head. I gulp thickly when I realize this is actually happening, which is weird because I've never been nervous about having sex... ever.

Even though I'm panicking on the inside, I try to keep my cool while once again taking her hand and leading her to a side door at the end of the hallway. We exit into the alley and I lead her a few blocks over to a luxury hotel nearby I know of. This is too special of a moment to have at home where so many other people live that could overhear and destroy our privacy.

I walk us into the lavish hotel, my little girl clutching my hand and looking around with wide eyes at the posh white and wood lobby sprinkled with pink orchids. Strolling up to the front desk I allow my naturally confident aura to shine, causing many heads to turn my way including the smiling receptionist's.

"Can I help you, sir?" she asks with a small bow.

"A suite, please."

"I will book that for you right away," she replies and takes my card.

It only takes a few minutes before I receive our key card usher my little toward the elevator. Once the doors close and I press the button for the 20thfloor, I tug the beautiful girl's back into my chest and allow my fingers to run along her tantalizing body. I know I should be waiting until we get to our room, but I can't help myself as the empty elevator climbs slowly upward.

I grip her waist, pulling her hips back to press her bottom firmly against my crotch. A groan escapes my lips as I begin to grind on her needily. One of my hands travels up to her throat, gently grasping it and easing her head back to lean on my shoulder. Her ragged breath in my ear is beyond thrilling, I've never been so turned on by the faint sound of someone else's arousal before.

More than that, I feel myself slipping into dominate space. I am alwaysthe boss in bed, loving to see submissive shivering with excitement and the desire to obey my every command. But her... I've never been so eager to fuck in my life.

A tiny moan escapes the lips of my little girl due to the feeling of me girding lewdly on her ass combined with the slight pressure of my hand on her windpipe.

"Does that feel good, baby?" I growl in her ear.

She chokes out a small whimper with a nod.

"No, no, no," my hand previously holding her hips in place slithers over the hem of her dress and between her thighs, "Words. You will use your words."