A/N

Hey guys, don't worry I'm gonna keep this real brief!

So first up I just wanted to thank all you insane lovelies who read this story! I am so happy that you're here!

Secondly if you want to check it out I'm starting to write a sequel from Hawks perspective, the first chapter is up and it's called Mind Your Step and I hope you enjoy.

Thirdly I just wanted to ask what some of you guys would like next! I might start a request one shot book if you guys would be interested in something like that or I could do something else but I thought I'd ask and see what you all think!

Once again thank you so much for reading! You're all amazing! Have a lovely day/night/week!

Bye~

Edit-04-20-2021
So! Just wanted to help inform you guys of some more stuff and don't feel like making a new chapter just to let you know so here we go!

If you want to read more of Enji and Toshinori's budding relationship, I suggest heading over to my one shot book, the first chapter is a special little first date between the two!

The one shot book is also a lovely little thing to read if you want to see more random bits of lore for this au, as currently I also have a chapter with Dabi's POV and how more of his sudden disappearance happened~

Also! If you are at all interested in seeing what happens to poor heartbroken Hawks after all this, please pop over and read Watch Your Step! It is a crackship fic but it'll also have closure for the buddy, a glimpse of what this au worlds version of the league of 'villains' is like, along with hopefully even more of my artwork featured in chapters! I'm currently rewriting what I already wrote in the other book in a rewrite book that I'll be posting the first chapter of later today!

So please, if you'd like, pop by one of them! Leave a comment or twenty! Make a request in the one shot book! Hopefully have fun!

In any case, still a huge thank you to everyone who has read, voted, and commented on this fic, you all have made writing this so very worth it.

Bye lovelies~!