Chapter Twelve: Aftermath

Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt.

Toshinori groaned and fumbled for his phone, pressing the 'stop' button before blinking the sleep from his eyes.

I should've checked that it was turned off...

Toshinori slowly sat up. Um...why am I sleeping on the floor...?

The sound of soft snoring caught Toshinori's attention. It took around five minutes to fully process what he was seeing.

Enji was curled up in Toshinori's bed. Wearing Toshinori's clothing. Hugging one of Toshinori's pillows in a death grip and looking STUPIDLY ADORABLE.

Toshinori started at Enji for a good long moment.

Why is Enji in my room?

Suddenly the memory of soft, warm lips against his own snapped Toshinori back into wakefulness.

All that was real. Oh no oh no that was real. Enji kissed me and he's sleeping in my room and he KISSED ME AND OH BOY-

Toshinori quickly shook his head. Now wasn't the time to loose his head. No matter how much he wanted to run around in a circle screaming.

Toshinori slowly stood up, picking up his phone. He inched to the door, then slipped outside into the hall and closed the door.

Then he leaned against the wall and covered his face, it was hot with embarrassment. "Oh boy."

After a few minutes of leaning against the wall, wondering if anyone would hear him if he screamed, Toshinori remembered the text he'd sent Izuku before going to sleep.

Toshinori quickly checked his messages. One new message above the rest.

Izuku
Okay, I'll let them know. Be careful and keep me updated okay?

Toshinori sighed in relief. Then the grumbling of his stomach reminded him of how long it had been since he ate last.

Toshinori made his way down to the small kitchenette, he was surprised to see three people already cooking.

Shinya Kamihara was using a griddle and appeared to be making pancakes, Shinji Nishiya was making three cups of coffee with the foam art. And to top it all off there was Chizome Akaguro, the infamously sleepless student, with a glazed over expression as he sat on the counter.

"Ah, Good morning Yagi." Shinji nodded Toshinori's way in greeting as he passed one of the mugs of coffee to Chizome.

Toshinori smiled and was about to return the greeting when Shinya interrupted.

"Doesn't look to be good. He's in worse shape then Akaguro..." Shinya scoffed quietly, briefly glancing over his shoulder to look at Toshinori.

Toshinori subconsciously smoothed back his hair. I'm not that bad...right?

He took a quick glance over at Chizome, who was chugging the mug of coffee at an alarming rate. His hair looked like a brush had never touched it, bags that could no longer be considered 'carry ons' and an overall disheveled appearance.

I can't be that bad.

He glanced down at himself, suddenly uneasy.

"He's not that bad." Shinji scolded from where he stood making another pot of coffee.

"Who's not that bad...?" Chizome squinted up from his cup of coffee, his eyes finally seeming to find the ability to focus.

"Ah, that would be me." Toshinori smiled the best he could as he waved towards Chizome.