Chapter Four: Burnt Shirt

(Saw this picture and thought I'd share it with those who read this here story~)

Toshinori normally enjoyed watching the sparring matches between his fellow classmates, but due to the lack of sleep-kept awake by his friends stupid theory and his own wondering-and the drawing time of going on that study...'date' with Enji was sucking the enjoyment of watching his classmates fight right out of him.

Right now, everyone was watching Sekijiro Kan(Blood King) stretch in preparation to spar with the one and only Enji, who was simply watching the other male with a familiar smirk.

Toshinori knew that smirk, it was Enji's 'I'm better then you and can't wait to prove it' smirk.

He found himself quietly willing Sekijiro to beat the crap out of Enji, though he knew it probably wouldn't happen. In all the time Toshinori had known Enji, he'd learned that the only ones in the class who were able to beat Enji in a battle using quirks was himself, Shouta, and Hawks(Though it was obvious that the reason Hawks was able to was because Enji was noticeable more gentle with Hawks then the rest of the class.)

"Alright you two, remember this is just sparring, don't actually do any major harm...looking at you Todoroki." Grand Turio glared over at Enji who shrugged nonchalantly. "Well then. Fight."

Enji ran forwards, flames already engulfing his arms, the sleeves of his PE uniform scorching straight off.

Toshinori couldn't help but snort as he watched the two clash. The sleeves are always the first things to go.

Enji bobbed and weaved around his slightly larger opponent. Toshinori found himself admiring the other teens speed once again, and shook his head. Sekijiro doesn't stand a chance.

"Watching your boyfriend?" Nemuri slid close to Toshinori, her tone teasing.

Toshinori forced his smile to stay in place. "He isn't my boyfriend, but yes indeed I'm watching him. Best way to learn how to fight Todoroki is to watch Todoroki correct?"

"Whatever you need to tell yourself." Nemuri made a face as she looked out at Enji fighting. "Oh boy...looks like he's getting excited..."

Toshinori turned quickly just in time to see Enji hastily jerking off his flaming shirt and throwing it away from him before turning back to Sekijiro, who seemed to be putting up a better fight then Toshinori had expected.

Oh boy. This can't be happening. Toshinori was feeling his face heating up and suddenly stood. "I'm going to the locker rooms to get changed so that I'll be ready sooner for the next class."

"Oh I'll come with you!" Nemuri stood up and Toshinori couldn't do anything but silently walk along and let her follow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hehe...sorry..." Enji mumbled, glancing at the scowling Grand Turio and the several students who now had ash smeared across their face. "I got a little...carried away."

"A. Little." Grand Turio sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "You know what? Go get cleaned up. Not letting you spar for the rest of the day is punishment enough...and I can't take you seriously like this."

Enji looked down at his bare chest and winced. Burning his shirt hadn't been in his plans, but when he'd remembered that Sekijiro was almost as fun to spar with as Toshinori he'd gone a bit overboard.

Grand Turio was already turning to yell for the next pair so Enji quietly slid off to go into the locker rooms.

He was starting to feel itchy anyway, ashes clinging to his body due to sweating. Enji just felt gross and knew he'd have to wash as much off as possible...