Another Chance...Again

Start from the beginning

"Really mama? Why would you say that?" Raji asked, her frustration growing the more she stayed around Bernice. "Why do you keep putting yourself through this? Baby I get it, I really do. But I want you to keep those high standards that you have even when it comes to Terry amd it seems like there are times that you lower the bar for him," Bernice explained to her. "We. Were. Drunk. That's it mama. We already discussed this. Nothing else is happening," Raji reiterated. "And you don't think anybody else will find out?" Bernice threw out.

Taraji rolled her eyes, counting down to the moment she could get away from this conversation. She pulled out her phone, seeing a text from Terry. "Have a peaceful flight Beloved. Your ring ended up under my pants but I have it. I love you Penda." She smiled as she read it, forgetting that Bernice was talking her ear off. A small detail popped into her head as they got the the airport. "Don't let Michelle see your back!" She quickly warned Terry, not sure if he'd remember that she left all types of scars on him. "Lol I know. Where's my I love you?" He asked.

She typed it up only for Bernice to take her phone from her before she could think of pressing send. "I thought you said it was done," Bernice barked. "Mama!" Raji held a pout. "I'm not about to let you go down this road yet again. Get on the plane," she hissed. She and Taraji boarded, Bernice finally gave her phone back after they settled in. Raji quickly sent the text to Terry then text Apryl that they were flying back now. She took a much needed nap, finally getting some peace and quiet. She tossed and turned, a life with Terry again being the main focus of her dream.

When she woke up, she expected him to be there, but her mother's stern face was there to greet her. She could only imagine the peace and quiet that Terry still had. But he was also dealing with his own headache. "I'm flying back in the next hour and a half Michelle... nothing is going on! I had a couple drinks and passed out can you chill out!?" He spoke into the phone. After he got his phone charged and turned on, it seemed that Michelle had been blowing him up left and right. "If you don't calm the fuck down then I'm not coming back...I meant what I said so make your decision," he told her.

After she calmed down, he felt like things were going to go smoothly when he got back. Before heading to her, he stopped to see the kids and of course he wanted to act like he wasn't watching Taraji walk throughout the house in shorts. He got home and Michelle was laying on the bed naked. "What's going on here?" He asked, leaving his travel bag near the closet. "Welcome home baby. I missed you," she purred, crawling to the edge of the bed. She draped her arms on his shoulders, leaning in for a kiss. He gave her a quick peck before backing up.

"Let me wash this flight off first," he told her watching her pout. He rushed to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Looking in the mirror, he tried to see the damage done to his back. Some scratches started going away but some were very much still visible. Thinking if he gave Michelle the D, she'd scratch him as well and he'd be able to blame it on her. He hopped in the shower, taking the time to wash his body all while reflecting over the past 24 hours. Letting the water cascade from his head was the perfect time for Michelle to sneak in.

She paused before she stepped in the shower with him, seeing the bright marks on his back that she clearly didn't put on him. She stepped in and Terry spun around quickly. "What are you doing in here?" He questioned trying his hardest not to sound suspect. "I wanted to shower with you. Turn around and I'll get your back for you," she offered with a smile. "I already did babe. I'm about to get out right now actually. Can you hand me towel?" He asked, kissing her forehead. She glared at him for a millisecond then got out and handed him a towel.

She watched him dry off, peeping how he never turned his back to her. He hoovered over her, pushing her back on the bed. She went along with it, wrestling him to be on top. She leaned down, placing a kiss on his lips with her eyes wide open. Grabbing the handcuffs that she had under the pillow for different reason, were about to be used for more interrogating reasons. Cuffing 1 hand to a bar on the headboard, she sat up, her eyes turning to darkness. "What are you doing?" He asked, feeling uncomfortable that she was just staring at him like this.