I grinned on him and I started kissing on his neck and I felt him getting hard and I smiled.

Goal is while doing private lap dance is to get that nigga hard. He pay u more then.

I took his shirt off him then I grabbed some honey and put it on his stomach a lil close to his dick.

I looked him in the eyes and I got on my knees and I licked it off still looking him in the eyes.

"Damn baby girl shit u gon give a nigga blue balls"

"That's the goal" I said laughing and I smiled.

"U got a pretty smile. What's your name ma?" He said bringing his accent out.

"Malaysia"

Damn I love niggas with accents he most def from Memphis shit I only heard his ass rap Ian never sat down and watched his interviews or nun of dat before.

The timer went off and the door opened its self.

Dance is over!

"Hit my line sometimes" he said pulling out his phone and handing it to me.

I put my phone in his phone and I put my robe back on and he handed me 3 Stacks.

"I might" I said smiling.

"Nah u better or imma come back here and find u" he said getting up and he left the room then I went out the other way to shut the area down.

I looked and it was mfn 3:20 am.

I went back to the section everybody was at and they was still turning up.

I put the stacks in a bag with the other money I got from this lil event and I went downstairs to the locker room and counted my money and I grabbed my phone.

I got a text message.

404-531-1341
Wassup sexy

Malaysia Tha Don🍑😚‼️
Who dis??

404-531-1341
Nigga who tf u think??🤦‍♂️ Glock

Malaysia Tha Don🍑😚‼️
Oh my bad hey

Key Glock🥰
Wydn?

Malaysia Tha Don🍑😚‼️
Counting my money.

Key Glock🥰
Come back up here with us

Malaysia Tha Don 🍑😚‼️
Ight gimme a sec

I counted my money and changed into my jumpsuit. I put the paper wrapper on the money as I counted it.

I made 100K tonight more than I usually get on a daily basis. My salary is 1M.

Yes u can say I'm a paid stripper. I could have all the fancy ass cars and mansions but I'll rather share money with my family I'm not all about that flashy lifestyle. Yes I have millions in my bank account.

All that money will go towards my momma, my sister college tuition, my grandma and the rest of my family.

Kennedy has a lot of money (shit she make more than me) also so our family will forever be straight.

I put my money in my duffel bag that was full as hell and I took it to my Mercedes Benz Truck and put it in the trunk and I locked my door and walked back inside and I went back it the other section they were in.