Love me?

"Because, it's my apology." Steve tells me. "And I love you."

Love me? Why?

"Hm! But why?" I ask, unsure. What's to love about me?

"Because." He starts." I just do."

"But what's to love?" I ask. And he kisses me.

He never answered me. Instead, he kisses me. It's deep and passionate and makes me want more. And I get more. Five minutes pass. Then ten.

"I really need to shower." I tell him. And he lets me go.

"Later?" He asks.

I giggle. "Maybe."

He leaves my room, and I take off my clothes and climb into the shower, cold water runs down my back and I enjoy it.  Once I'm finished, I put on my fluffiest pjs and climb into my bed, pulling the covers over myself, I let sleep consume me.

It's chasing me. What? I'm not sure. But it's dark and terrifying and I let out a scream. I'm sleeping, and I flinch, waking up. Sweat dripping down my face, I'm panting. Damn. I get up and head into the kitchen to get some water. I must make a lot of noise because Steve comes up behind me.

"Bad dream?" He asks, and I nod.

Before I could do anything, he scoops me up bridal style and carries me to his room. He gently puts me into his bed, and lays down next to me, then he pulls up the covers and pulls me closer to him, holding me tight.

"Get to sleep." He tells me, kissing my neck.

"Mmmmmm" I moan and snuggle closer to him, falling asleep.

I know, I haven't updated in like forever but I've been busy studying for Final Exams. Anyway I hope y'all liked the fluff and shit.
Love y'all-
KuscoTheLlama
Word count: 295