13 Ok Children

Hey! Quick author note! I'm back and I'll keep writing the story! Thank you so much for 23 reads!! I'm back with the 13th chapter. Hope you enjoy!!  Don't hate me, I'm adding in infinity war... INFINITY WAR SPOILERS

I give the sciences person a glare.  This has to stop.  I break free from the wires, and walk towards the glass wall. 

"I'm done." I say, pressing my hand to the wall, forcing all of my strengths into breaking the glass. 

5 armed guards run at me, shooting.  I have to teleport outta here.  I might die or something but, I won't die in here.  I refuse. 

I gather what I have left, and open a small portal.  I might not fit through, but I have to try. 

I jump in, and something grabs my leg.  I look behind myself.  A guard.  It's too late to go back.  Much too late.  I kick his arm and the portal spits me out. 

I look around, the guard still holding my leg.  A woman screams.  And I look up.  A huge flying doughnut is in the air.  And Stark is suited up.  Next to him is a man with curly brown hair, and a guy in a cape.

"Chess!" Stark yells.

"H-" I started.  I feel a stab in my leg.  Oh crap.  I look down.  A knife is in my leg.  And the guard is gone. 

I yank the knife out, trying not to scream.  Quickly, I rip off my shirt sleeve, covering my wound. 

"Hi Tony!" I yelp.  Limping towards him.

One of the caped men shot a golden blast at my face.  I caught it.

"Thanks!" I grin my Cheshire grin.

He looks quite shocked.  Tony elbows him. 

"That's who I told you about!" Tony snaps.

"Ohhh." The guy in the cape says.

"Who's that?" I ask, pointing to the man with the curly hair and the cape guy.

"That's Doctor Strange, that's Bruce Banner." Tony responds, still looked up ahead.

"I'll go help some where else." I say.

Before they can argue, I'm gone.