14 Wizzard with a necklace

"Hey Mister Stark!" Onesie asked. "What are we doing?"

"Ummm, these guys are from space and they came to steal a necklace from a wizard."

Ok. I somehow felt this would be easy.

Later

Thanos snapped.  That was it.  People where crying around me.  Some faded.  But I didn't.  I can't.   I'm a fictional character. 

It was insane.  People ran around to find their friends.  But I had to find Thor, Tony, Clint, Bruce, T'Challa, Natasha, Peter, and a few others.  I ran into the woods where I last saw Bruce and Thor.

"Bruce?! Thor?!" I screamed, hoping they would hear me. 

I teleported around, in my frantic search for them.  I then remembered that T' Challa was here in this forest too. 

One week later

The Avengers gathered up in the tower, well, what was left of us.

Peter and Tony where in space, and Bruce was working on something to get us there.  I can't teleport that far. 

T' Challa disappeared and Fury won't answer us.  We haven't heard from Clint or Natasha, and Wanda turned to dust.  Vision was dead, and the world was in chaos. 

Shuri just became queen of Wakanda and the President is finding a new Vice President. 

"Now what?" I ask. 

Everyone looks at me. 

"We have to find Tony and Peter.  I know their still alive."  I say.  They have to be.

"It's no use."  Rocket sasses from the other room.  He recently joined The Avengers, after meeting Bucky.  

"I'm going down to the lab. " I declare, walking down the stairs.

The dim lights hung from the ceiling as I walked into the lab.

"Hey."  I say.

"Hi, can you help me with something?" Bruce asks, not looking up from what ever he was doing.

"Sure." I say, walking over to him.

"Hold this."  He instructed. 

I held onto it, as Bruce glued something into it's place.

Hey, ending author note! So sorry this chapter was so short, I saw I had readers so I decided to finish this chapter really fast.  I'm about to work on the next Chapter.

Love y'all,
KuscoTheLlama