16

"And that's how this Maharishi guy thinks," I pointed to my head with a wide smile on. George was intrigued as he sat on his couch, leaning forward slightly.

"So, this meditation stuff... How long do I do it for?" He rushed his hand through his hair.

"Fifteen minutes a day," I stated excitedly, "or more if you can go longer."

"Hmmm," George sat back in thought until we heard the door open followed by laughter.

"I'm sorry it sounded like that Paul, you're much more than a good sha-" it was John and Paul.

"Hi, back so soon. You guys are still dressed up like teds," Paul pointed out.

"Yeah, the dance was fun till everyone looked at us like we were freaks. Everyone except the hipsters," George wandered off in speech.

"I'm not even going to ask," Paul laughed. He abruptly sat down on the couch next to George, pulling John down with him.

"I guess we should get out of these clothes," I said looking down at myself. I grabbed George's hand and stood up, dragging him to his room. I slammed the door behind us.

"Ringo-" I pushed him against the wall.

"We have to take off our clothes," I tried to be sexy. I tried hard.

"You're cute," he chuckled as he pushed me back on the bed, "but, I think I should do this," I squirmed a bit under him, then relaxed.

He unbuttoned my shirt and then tore it off me, revealing my small tummy that had two long scars on it from surgery. He kissed me from neck and down.

"Now, do that to me," he rolled me over so that I was on top of him. It took me a bit longer to unbutton his shirt, but I did it. I tore his shirt open and kissed him like he did me till I got down to his wait. He smiled at me, ranges showing, "go ahead." I unbuttoned his trousers nervously and pulled those down along with his boxers, revealing an erection. I wrapped my left hand around it, caressing it without lube. A bit of pre cum already began to drip. I kissed his tip and then licked up his shaft. I looked at him with puppy dog eyes. He nodded. I put my mouth around his cock and put more in my mouth with each suck. I felt his hand tangle in my hair, "Oh that's so good," he moaned. I kept going till he came. I pulled his member out of my mouth just before he came causing cum to get all over my face. He laughed, "I'm sorry." I only shrugged and giggled.

"We should meditate, now."