2

My bright screen spelled out his reply to me.

Geo_Hazza: I love your photography.

My eyes widen. I shakily write a reply.

Rings-Starr: Thanks. Good to know someone likes it.

Geo_Hazza: ? It's truly beautiful. You really like flowers don't you?

I felt a smile snake along my face. I felt so warm. I thought people hated my photos.

Rings-Starr: Yes. They remind me of when I was little. This may seem silly, but they remind me of country music. Old country. That's the only country music I like. Stuff like Buck Owens.

Did I just reveal too much? Crap. He hasn't replied in a couple of minutes. His last couple of replies were quick.

I felt my head tilt down onto my pillow as a sudden burst of lightening made my head jolt up.

"I forgot about you," I sighed grimly at my window.

*bzz*

I slowly looked back down.

Geo_Hazza: That's not silly at all. I love older music too. Not classical, but good old rock and roll. Pop and hip hop is computer generated bull.

Wow. We have the same opinions.

Rings-Starr: Yeah, you're right. Hey, your bio says you live in Liverpool. You heard about that Sock Hop themed dance next week?

Wait. What am I doing? We just started chatting ten minutes ago.

Geo_Hazza: Yeah, I did. I want to go, but I haven't got anyone to go with. I'm also nervous that it's just going to be a bunch of old folks.

The thunder rumbled again and I jumped. The storm was getting closer. Why? Why couldn't have it just passed? Why does the the thunder have to be so loud?

Rings-Starr: I get what you're saying. I'll go if you go.

Geo_Hazza: How will we know who we are? You know, like how will I know who you are?

Good question.

Rings-Starr: Well, it's at the Cavern. So I guess we could meet up at that park first. Under the memorial tree. You know what I'm talking about?

Geo_Hazza: Yeah, I do. We should keep chatting till then. I gotta go practice my guitar though, ta ta for now~

Rings-Starr: Ta ta for now.