11

We returned to George's apartment, shopping bags in hand.

"Oh, Geo!" I realized something awful, "we forgot to shop for You! Ugh, I'm an awful boyfriend already," I felt his warm fingers stroke my chin.

"Don't worry luv, I've already got that taken care of," he opened the door.

I was shocked by the sight. Well, not entirely. Paul was straddled over John's lap, his legs in manspread form. They were passionately kissing, fully clothed (thank God).

"Wow," I interrupted the scene, "we leave you two for an hour and a half and this happens.

Paul jumped, looking rather shaken, while John had a stupid smug look on his face.

"We just really hit it off, thats all," John replied growling at Paul.

"Okay, George and I are gonna stay at my place and let you two run wild," I hadn't shared that with George, but he seemed pretty chill with it.

John shrugged and out Paul back on his lips. God bless Paul if he stays with that fool for more than a week.

George shuffled off to his room, returning with a backpack within four minutes.

"Toothbrush and stuff for tommorrow's dance," he shrugged. We quietly left and scurried down the stairs. "I hope that whatever they do, it stays of all furniture that isn't Paul's bed," I laughed at his comment.

"John may seem like it, but he's not that quick to shag," George only nodded.

"Wait- how do you know?" George stopped on one of the beige steps.

"I've seen the relationships he's had. Don't worry," I walked up and kissed his cheek, "I've never done him," George smiled.

The trip to my house was short. We trudged up the two flights of stairs and opened the heavy door.

"Oh, I'm so tired," I collapsed against the white wall.

"Oh," George sounded disappointed, " how tired? What type of...physical activity could you do?" He raised an eyebrow at me while leaning against the door. My concentration went to his eyes, then his lips, then his Adam's apple and further down till I reached his crotch. I could tell he was hard.

"Oh... I guess I could stay up a little longer," George grinned like the devil. Naughty thoughts filled my head as my eyes shut half way with lust.

I felt George gently rub my back and travel further down, leaving love bites on my neck. He picked me up and carried me like a tired child.

"Where's your bedroom?" I pointed down the hall. George peeked in the bathroom, shook his head, and then peeked in my room. "Found it. I don't want you to lift a finger tonight. You're tired, so you can be a pillow princess for one night. You okay with that?" I nodded. George was careful with my feeling because of that creepy doctor.

He lied me down on my bed. I watched him unbuckle his pants and then forcefully drag them down along with his underwear. The sight of his erection intensified my dirty ideas. I was still a virgin, and now this was happening. I bet George wasn't a virgin. I bet he's been through lots of girls with how attractive he is.

I felt his shakey hands unbutton my pants, "lift your pretty bum," I did as he said. He pulled my pants down carefully.

"You sure you wanna do this?"

"Yes," I nodded my head.

I watched him reach for a bottle out of his bag. I heard him squirt some onto his hand. I heard the sounds of him stoking himself. Lube. It had to be.

"Do you want me to prepare you?"

"Um...no, just do it," I saw his eyes widen.

"Okay," he lifted my legs and centered himself while looking at my legs.

"Do it," I whispered. I felt his cock tease my hole. He then slowly pushed it in, the pulled out, getting deeper each time he did it.

"George..."
"Richard..."
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Wow," George braethed heavily as he collapsed on me, "that was fantastic. Thanks."

"Mm," was all I could say. He really tuckered me out, and I was on the receiving end, not moving at all.

I then felt everything slow down around me as I closed my eyes.