CHAPTER 4

Three doors slammed. Tom couldn't believe his eyes. The home he had seen destroyed was standing there, painted a bright butter-yellow. The roof was dingy and red, and there was a long hole in the door where Edd had stabbed it. The knob needed an extra shove to open it, and squeaked when it closed. A blank painting hung from the wall, and a bright red couch and chair sat in front of an old tv. Insane Zombie Pirates From Hell 5 was playing at full volume. Tom meandered around the house, remembering all the memories he thought he had lost. Then he came to Tord's room.

Tord and Tom had a history. They had been as close as close can get since they were four, after Tord became a foreign exchange student, then decided to stay. When they were both 16, Tord had asked Tom out. Even though Tom felt the same way, he rejected him. He was scared to love. The idea of being in a relationship scared him to death. That had been the greatest mistake of his life. Both men had become bitter, avoiding the other to avoid feelings. Tom took it out on alcohol, and Tord took it out on the world.

Tom stood in the doorway. He remembered when Tord first moved in with them. All the bitter words, and cold stares. He wished he could go back in time, and wonders what would have happened if he had said yes.

"TOOOOOM! START UNPACKING!" Tom sighed. I guess he would never find out. Tord was probably dead, anyways.

Lol i lied this isnt much longer. But hey, tea spilt. (please murder me)