Chapter 12 : Make Friends (MeanPlan Arc)

Chapter 12 : Make friends (MeanPlan Arc)

note : /sentence/  is character's inner thoughts

Since that day, he never seen Plan around anymore. Even though his group of friends and Plan's group of friends are now hanging out with each other, probably because Mark and Gun are now inseparable. Since they both are in the same boat, both are mending their broken heart because of their one sided love from White and Captain, they found a common ground. At least that's what Mean thought.

"Mehhh... just because you two are dumped by P'White and P'Captain doesn't mean you guys have to stick with each other all the time.." Mean said, rolling his eyes.

"We understand each other,  you don't understand any thing Mean. You have all the girls from the all-girl's college in your finger tips, how would you know the feeling of heart break.." said Mark, taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

Gun nodded in agreement.

Mean was annoyed because since Mark and Gun are closer, this means he is the only one without a couple.

Perth has Saint,  Title has Earth, and now  Mark and Gun suddenly becoming the best of friends, it leaves him alone.

/Plan where are you? / his heart cries.

_____________________

"Hello...  P'Mean.. let's go to mall tomorrow.. I wanna see a movie.. na.. please na...."  Begged Mean's younger cousin Knomjean.

"Sigh, do you seriously don't have any friends?" Mean was annoyed by his younger cousin, since Mean is an only child, he only has Knomjean a cousin from his mother's side, they are already sibling-like.

"Ummm.. I do, but I want you to come.. please na.. please..."  Knomjean begged.

Mean doesn't have any reason to reject. He is bored to death since all of his friends are spending time with their respective partners

"Alright...  see you tomorrow or do you want me to pick you up, your highness?"  Mean's tone was less than honest.

"Yesss... see you tomorrow P... Thank you 😘" Knomjean was so excited.

"Umm.." and he hung up the call..

Mean sigh again throwing his stress ball on the wall.

He looks at his hand phone, he misses someone, someone he hates but someone in actual fact, that person is he loves the most 'Plan Rathavit Kijworalak'

Mean scrolled his fake IG account, Fake as in he picks some random picture of  a cute girl and name his account cutey_teddyBear.

He added his friend's account and pretended to be interested in them. it was his past time activity, sending DMs to his friend's inbox pretending to want to date them ..mostly he only make that account because he wants to see, or stalk that person he hates(loves) the most 'Plan Rathavit Kijworalak'

As he scroll through Plan's IG, he smiles, he is glad, Plan and his family are going to Khon Khae for a wedding. He zoomed at the bowtie that Plan is wearing in the IG post

Mean smirk, that bowtie is his graduation present for Plan, years ago when they were still in high school.

"He kept my present.... Thank you Plan.. Thank you"   He smiles but his heart breaks

He retreated his body and let it lay on the bed while looking at the ceiling.

"If by some miracle I get to meet him again, that would be the happiest day of my life"  he thought to himself and an upward curve formed on his lips.