Chapter 8 : The Incident Part l (Gun's Story)

Chapter 8 : The Incident  Part 1 (Gun's Story)

A few months back

Gun's side

"As the founder of the White Nawat's FC, i should be active in posting all the whereabouts of P'White na" says Gun, wiping his camera lens

"Yea but there is a limit na, what you are doing here is stalking, it is illegal"  said Plan, always with Gun, partners in crime people call them.

Many a times Gun got caught for taking candid pictures of White, whether its during White's classes, when White is having his lunch, after White's having his lunch and the most drastic of all when White is taking a dump. Yup! That's right, even in the toilet he would follow White taking snaps of pictures while White is doing his number two.

White knew Gun had been following him, he didn't mind it at all, but White's friends does, that's why Gun got a lot of nicknames from his seniors such as 'Freak' 'Gay' or 'Queer'. That was suppose to be an insult but Gun never take that as it was suppose to be, rather he takes it as a compliment, for him at least being noticed by White and his group of friends is good enough.

"This is too much Gun, we can't stay here, what if P'White finds out, he will send us to the police. I dont want any bad record, I am already occupied with Mean as it is... I dont want to add 'violating privacy' in my record" an anxious Plan said, he said so much hoping his friend would understand.

"Auu na... its only for a while, when P'White goes to shower, we can sneak out from this room, Simple, right ?"  said Gun, so confident with his so-called bullet proof plan.

"But we are hiding under his bed, How the hell are you going to take his photo from here?" Plan asked still anxious but irritated with Gun

Suddenly they could hear someone turning the door knob.

"Shh.. shhh he's here.."  said Gun as he readied his lens pointing to the open door.

It was White but he wasn't alone, someone else was with him. 

"P'Captain?... hoii Gun, that is P'Captain our uni champion swimmer,. wh--" before Plan could finish his sentence, Gun covered his mouth with his camera bag.

"Shush will ya, or else they could hear us..." Gun said, his mouth is moving but his eyes was glued to his crush, his idol,. White Nawat now sitting next to the champion, Captain Chonlathorn.

Plan whispers to Gun, "Is P'White and P'Captain an item?"

Gun shrugged, he doesn't know, to be honest all the while he's been following White he never seen him with Captain before, but then again, this is illegal, sneaking in White's apartment just to do an update for the fanclub, it is outrageous, he knows that for sure.

White and Captain sits on the sofa, facing the TV.   They were acting like normal friends do, teasing and such, nothing steamy or anything like that.

" Oh... the fanclub is going to do love this.. the private life of P'White and what he does inside his bachelor pad" said Gun happily clicking his capture button.

Over and over again his hand could not stop clicking, then he stopped.  Plan was looking at his phone, the scene of White and Captain bore him, he much rather play his game then watch two boys talking and teasing each other.

"Eh? why'd you stop, what happen?" Plan raise his head to look at Gun. Gun's was silent, he seem to be in shock. Plan followed what Gun was looking at, his eyes widen. White and Captain was kissing.

"HAAAAAA!!!!" he shouted, Immediately Gun snapped and covers Plan's mouth

"Shhhhh.... Damn it Plan"  Gun said,  he hope that both White and Captain did not hear that.