Chapter 7 : The Second Kiss

Gun was fully aware that Mark was closing onto his face, he didn't expect a kiss, yes, he did not expect his craving would be satisfied at that moment, it reminded him of a song he heard earlier

By the way, by the way, you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you - Hailee Steinfeld : Starving

Unconciously Mark was too direct with his emotions, he didn't even stop to think that Gun might not want to be kissed, but Mark was unconciously selfish, he too want to satisfy his crave for Gun's lips, he's been starving for it ever since the first kiss. Slowly he plays with Gun's tongue, Gun too reciprocated it by swirling Mark's tongue with his own. A second later Mark nibbled Gun's lower lip, a faint moan escaped from his mouth, over and over again, Mark attacked his lips by giving wet rough kisses, Gun wholeheartedly surrender his virgin lips to Mark at that moment his lips are marked 'For Mark only'. Gun could not move, his subconscious was paralyzed by the sensational taste of Mark's rough kisses.

After a few minutes , Mark released Gun's lips, Gun swallowed his saliva while still trying to catch his breath, His eyes locked at Mark who looking down at him with heavy breathing. In a split second, Mark immediately retreated and move away from the bed.

"Fxxx, what was that?!"  Mark said, he is now back to his concious state. He couldn't believe what just happen. He kissed Gun, this time it wasn't accidental, it was his own doing from his own lingering desire.

"Ouch....." he heard Gun voice behind him, now sitting up. Gun had his selfie cam on, he was touching his lower lips, it was chapped and it bleed a little. Mark slowly place a tissue on Gun's lips, again their eyes meet. They stare at each other again, it didnt last for long, the their staring dalliance ended because Gun lets out a small 'ouch.. " again, he felt a mild sting on his lips, apparently Mark pressed gun's lips with the tissue accidentally. 

"Ahhh..." Gun said, breaking the eye contact, Gun took the tissue from Mark's hand.

"Sorry..." Mark said as he move away from Gun. He feels awkward again. Mark started to pace back and forth as he ruffled his back hair.

"Hoooo..... you broke my lips Ai'Mark!"  Gun said, his tone wasn't the tone of anger, but rather a playful teasing kind of tone.

Mark stopped pacing and turn his sight to Gun, Gun was waiting for a respond from Mark. Mark just stood there silent without any reaction.

Gun sigh. " Ahhh... now its swollen.."  he complained

Neither one of them wants to talk about the kiss. The room suddenly fell silent, until Gun's phone buzzed, He gave a swipe on the green phone icon to answer the call.

"Krub Khun Earth....Krub, ok, ok, yeah he's here... krub, ok krub, krub... ok bye bye "  was all Gun said when he answered the call.

" Let's head back to the party, P'Best and P'Kris is looking for us..."  Gun said, now standing up to walk out the room

"Yeah... let's go!"  Mark said, took his room key on top of his drawer cabinet and followed Gun out.

As he close the door behind him,

"Uhh wa... what was the thing you wanted to take from your room earlier?" Gun asked looking at Mark.

"Hahh? Ohh.... umm... I don't remember anymore" He looked at his now closed door

Gun giggled, "come... let's go..." he placed his hand arm on Mark's shoulder and walk to the stairs side by side.

Mark questions himself too, /why did I wanted go to my room initially/