Chapter 44- Coming Clean. (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"No you didn't, calm down", I told her as she looked at me like I was crazy.

"How can I calm down, when I have no idea what has happened to you and what you have done?" she asked as I stared at her with my eyebrows furrowed together. I then noticed that this wasn't my house but Aali's house and we were in the guest bedroom in their house. What am I doing here?

"I decided to stay here for a while with the kids till you cleared your mind and decided to tell us about everything. I guess I may need to still stay here for a while as Amira is really excited and I don't know when you are going to tell us what is really going on", she answered almost as if she had read my mind, as I stared at her trying to process what she had just told me.

"Oh, okay", I said as I nodded but realized I deserve this as I had brought it upon myself. I just didn't realize how much would change if I put the lives of others before mine.

Aaliya placed her hand on top of mine making small circles in the palm of my hand, as she looked down. Humaira continued to finish cleaning the wounds and began stitching me up. I had begun to regain the movement in the rest of my body as the medicine wore off and began moving myself a little bit.

It had been 15 minutes now and I had been sitting up in the bed and thinking about how I am going to tell everyone what I had just done and whether they will believe me or not. I knew that the company was too good to be true and I was right. Those sick bastards deserved what they got, they had it coming.

I thought as the door opened and in came Amar and Subhan. If looks could kill let's just say I would be more than 6 feet underground, as I sheepishly grinned at them both resulting to them looking at me with disbelief.

"You are so lucky you are already in pain, otherwise I would have punched you for hurting my sister and my niece as well as the twins but they wouldn't remember anything anyways," Amar stated as he glared at me and sat on the sofa opposite the bed.

"She's my daughter as well, doesn't matter if she is blood-related or not," I stated as his jaw tightened and his glare grew. I shook my head and raised my hands in surrender as Subhan sat next to me on the bed looking at the encounter taking place between us with an observing eye

"What the hell has happened? What have you done to yourself and this family?" Subhan asked tears welling in his eyes as he refused to let them fall. I stared at them both with all the emotions I have built up over the past three weeks shown clear on my face.

They soon realized that this was not something I made by choice because of my body language and left me in silence for a while.

"When are you going to explain everything and not the story you told us but the truth, Amir, they deserve to know", Amar said as he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I will tell them when I am ready to let everyone know what has happened," I answered his question as I looked around.

"Why are you looking at me like I murdered someone?" I joked trying to lighten up the mood, which obviously did not seem to work well with them as they continued to glare at me as I just shrugged.

"I am being serious Amir Bhai, you need to tell them what has happened and not what you told me otherwise next time it won't just be Aali who isn't talking to you", Subhan threatened as he got up to leave but I stopped him by grabbing onto his wrist. He turned back to look at me as I shook my head and opened my mouth to let out my decision of what I was to do.

"Ok fine. I will tell those who need to hear what happened, bring them in", l said as he nodded and looked at me with a smile on his face. What is he happy about?