Gon thought about it for a few seconds, continuing to drive for a while thinking it over.

"I'll call right now for you. If you want,"

Gon continued to think on it. He wasn't sure why he was reluctant to agree with Killua. He did want to go home and to sleep, to get something in his stomach after a long day of working, but there was an underlying desire to do something else.

Coming to a stop light, Gon took a moment to breath.

"Hey? You good dude?" All of the shuffling that had been filling his ear had ceased. "Are you hurt of something? Do you need help?"

Gon looked over to his right and saw the Association building standing hauntingly over the city. You could feel the power eadiating. The place were all the cities heroes were trained, where all hero business went through, and also where his partner lived.

He looked up the tower. The first twenty levels were all lit and form there up, all the floors were dark, except for about on the 50th floor, where one of the corners was lightly lit, and Gon was pretty sure that's where Killua's apartment was.

"Hey," Gon began, watching as the light turned green, and then turning to go towards the association building. "You got any scotch in your apartment?"

"Scotch?" Killua repeated, before there was the sound of running down stairs, and then the sound of cupboards opening and closing. "What do you prefer? A 6.2 million dollar Isabella Islay or a 600 000 dollar Macallan M?"

"Sounds like you're bragging a bit," Gon laughed at the sound of the ridiculously expensive whiskey brands.

Killua joined in with God's laughter. "I'd hope I be bragging. One of these things has literal diamond son the bottle. I am damn proud of that fact. So do you want some or not?"

"Sure. Do I get a two for one deal?"

"Hmmmm." Killua hummed in thought before Gon could literally hear the smirk crossing Killua's face. "How's about you can crack both the bottles, so long as I get to have some?"

"I thought that was the two for one deal. One bottle of whiskey and a Killua for company?!"

Killua snorted on the other side of the line before sighing. "I swear to god Gon. Whoever you end up with is going to have a hell of a time with your cheesy one liners."

"But it'll be like a plus to an already awesome package?"

"Alright Cocky Mac Cockerson. Get your ass over here before I drink all the whiskey. I promise you won't regret it."

"No regrets?"

"No regrets!"

And Gon was on his way.

———————-

The elevator door opened to the abandoned hallway and Gon immediately turned to walk towards Killua's door, like a man on a mission. And, as he raised his hand to knock on the door, Killua threw open the door with a wild grin on his face with the fanciet whiskey bottle you possibly imagine in his hand, slowly shaking it side to side.

He moved to lean against the door and his grin grew wicked. "Ready to get completely hammered on whiskey that is way to expensive?"

Gon could feel all the stress just leave him at that moment as he stepped into the door and grabbed the bottle from Killua's hand. "So fucking down!"

"Yas, that's the spirit!" Killua shouted in a matched enthusiasm. Following quickly behind and shutting the door he walked all the way into the kitchen where there was two glasses set out and two pizzas. "We got pizza and booze. We are set for the night!"