Chapter One

Another quake rumbled through the city, sending to the sector into shut down. Residents were warned to stay indoors and not to venture outside, no matter what.
A green and red flashed flew across the sky, crashing through buildings and sending rubble hurdling down to the streets. The green and red figure stood up, turning his neck to the side until a satisfying crack was heard, then piercing amber eyes through a black mask flickered towards the hole they had just made and the figure began to emerge into the light.
"Looks like you can still stand," a sickening voice called out.
"Yeah I did, who wouldn't survive that weak throw?" The figure taunted before fully breaking through the rubble.
A man, dressed from the neck down in a green and red skin-tight suit, smiled widely as if he had not just been through across five blocks.
Hisses coursed through the air before another figure appeared. Purple-skinned with one eye that was almost the size of its head, an alien-like creature eyes the hero who was still standing proud.
"Most people can't survive a touch from my poisonous skin, yet you are fine?" Honest confusion plagued the alien before it landed in front of the hero, battle stance at the ready.

The hero started to crack his knuckles, letting his once contained grin consume his whole face. This fight was going to get interesting. "Well, I've faced guys just as tough as you. Practice makes perfect, as they say."

The alien stared intently at the man before him, trying to figure out just what made him act like a battle as serious as this was child's play. Standing up to its full height, towering over the man, his antennae began to glow at the tips. "Brave warrior of earth, what is your name?"

The hero had been jobbing on stop, making him look foolish, but he then stopped at the question and let his smile be replaced by a confident smirk, determination flickering throughout his eyes. "People call me Hunter because I hunt villains down and crush 'em," he voiced, before turning his thumb towards the ground and sticking his tongue out childishly. "What about you?"

"They call my the Dominator, for I dominate planets with only my fists. You have been the first to withstand my punch, but what will happen to you when I-"

"Oh get on with it, I have to get to work sometime today!" A voice cut through the alien's speech, a pedestrian who obviously wasn't having any of this heroic moment.

Hunter turned around and waved to whoever had yelled out, then cupped a hand over his mouth, before shouting, "As you wish, dear spectator." A chorus of cheers rang through the air, giving Hunter an immense sense of pride.

With that, he turned around and charged towards The Dominator, adrenaline pumping through his blood. The battle, officially, commenced, Hunter, dodging the blazing fist of his opponent while sending well-placed attacks towards the alien. From the spectator's point of view, the battle was an evenly matched fight, each fighting with their lives on the line, wanting to finish the other off. Common knowledge told them that Hunter was planning on taking this thing into custody so it could face the proper punishment, or sending it back where it had come from with a solid boot. With alien species, it tended to be the latter.

The fight continued, the alien's skin beginning to turn a weird shade of orange while he continued to slow, showing the true colors of the fight, that he has at an extreme disadvantage. Hunter's leg pivoted, fist right fist balled up and racing through the air, collecting such a force that his fist seemed to flame. He threw this 'flaming' fist into the jaw of The Dominator, sending the alien crashing into the earth, creating a crater that spanned over two blocks.

The dust cleared and the fight was over, The Dominator, oranged and unconscious, and Hunter looking like he had just taken a walk in the park.

"That's what'cha get when you mess with earth," he laughed before grabbing the other by his antennae. Both hands secure, he began to twist around, as if he were preparing to throw a hammer, and, after one turn, he let go, sending the alien straight into the haul of a spacecraft parked around five blocks away.