Chapter Seven

Chained to a wall and dressed in only a pair of boxers— he didn't want to know how that happened— Gon felt a wave of reality sweep over him. There he was, in a room with no people within sight or ear shoot... well, unless you counted skeletons as people, because they were once people to and Gon definitely didn't want to discriminate against any beliefs.

Letting out a heavy sigh of built-up stress and trying to think of his options, he tested out the chains holding him against the wall. They didn't look like much, in fact, you could say that they were subpar, just for the wear that they appeared with, but with all the tugging and twisting Gon could muster from his chained position, they proved to be reliable assets.

"Well fuck," he groaned, leaning his head back against the mossy wall. A shiver ran up his spine as a gust of wind came from nowhere, like, the actual hell wind.

Not one to give up, Gon continued to struggle against the restraints, trying to ignore the slight pounding headache in his head and the grumble in his stomach. He tires to ignore the aches, but that only lasted for so long.

"Awe, this is the shit, I want food and a fuckin' bottle of aspirin. But nope, evil doers gotta chain me to a wall for some stupid evil plan," He mumbled in a pout towards himself, when a wall seemed to slide open a bit, revealing a glow of light and someone stepping in the cell.

A man entered. He had a large head, ears looking, proportionally, to small for his head. His eyes were sharp and narrow, looking like her was in a constant squint, and his jaw narrowed into sharp point. As for a body, it was standard, possibly more on the malnourished side of things, and tall. This man looked like an oversized rat on steroids and it was creepy Gon out.

"Hello Hunter," the man chuckled. Gon recognized the voice as the Black Out impersonator, which just pissed me off. "I'm surprised you're awake."

Now, things started to race through his brain, a lot of things. But the one that kept coming back is, 'Dude, you're a cut of fabric away from being naked. This guy is the guy that caught you. Therefore, he undressed your down to your underpants. This freakish rat man undressed you down to your boxers!"

Mentally, Gon was not anywhere near please with this revitalization.

"And I'm surprised that I woke up chained to a wall. Look at us having things in common." He replied dryly, thinking passingly about how much Killua and robbed off of him in his remarks. "Anyways, now that we've had our whole little connection section, where the hell am I? And who the hell are you?"

"You know who I am. I'm the villain that caught you an now is going to be the downfall of you and your pretty little association." The villain slowly sauntered over until he and Gon were a mere foot apart. He leaned forward, getting right up in Gon's face and slowly stroking his cheek. "The name's Jack."

Lurching forward, Gon slammed his forehead into 'Jack's' nose, causing him to scramble back in pain. "Take me out of these chains so I can personally beat you into the wall."

"Ahh, tut tut. So Impatient." He grumbled, gripping at his nose that was now starting to bleed, as he slide his way towards the door, not so successfully trying to cover up the pain in his nose. "I now that I'd lose in hand to hand combat with you, but I obviously outmatch you when it comes to brain—"

"I wouldn't say tha—"

"SO!" He yelled over Gon, face trying a bright red in anger. "You'll just have to wait for now, and soon. SOON! You shall see my master plan."

With that, he exited out of the room, the door shutting behind him, and Gon groaned, wishing his hands were free so he could wipe away the blood that was had splashed onto his face in his not so graceful act of retaliation.