-Chapter Twelve-

I'm back my lovelies! I'm so sorry I've been away so long, I hit a bit of writers block. But I'm back now! So enjoy the chapter! Above is what Viola's mark on Tyron looks like! 😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Viola

"Mon Chou...you are being very distracting." I giggle, the feeling of him nibbling on my ear making me squirm in his lap.

"That's the idea Darlin'." He chuckles huskily, rubbing my shoulders and arms.

I'm trying to finish looking over and signing my portion of paperwork as Beta Female, I've been going over it for a couple of hours now, when just a few minutes ago my Beloved came in and joined me. After not being able to convince me to stop and come to bed, he pulled me into his lap and proceeded to do everything in his power to distract me from my work, which is truthfully more enjoyable than irritating. I can feel the heat rising in my body as he runs his hands slowly down my waist and to the bare skin of my thighs.

Goddess my mate is a horny wolf...

"What can I say love? You make it difficult to keep my hands off of you." He rumbles, and I shiver as he licks behind my ear. "You smell so damn good, it makes me wanna eat you up."

Then again, I'm not much better....

In the past few weeks since we first mated, we've barely been able to keep our hands off of each other. If we aren't in bed, we're almost always in the same room together...usually with him touching me in some way. Holding my hand and tracing patterns on the back of it, holding me in his lap, playing with my hair and braiding it, or playing footsie when we sit across from each other. And with my body becoming even more sensitive to his touch and scent, it doesn't take much to flare up my desire for him...and he seems to know this. I'm craving his blood even more too, and he's been more than happy to comply with my thirst.

Not to mention that he's been even more territorial than usual with the unmated males...which leads him to find some way to cover me with his scent whenever one happens to be around. I've tried reassuring him that I have no interest in any of those pups, and would have no trouble making that clear if they tried anything...but he explained that he knew that, it's just his wolf has been very vocal lately, and has been driving him to be more territorial over me without really explaining why.

"What are you thinking about so hard Darlin'?"

I jump at the feeling of him nipping at his mark on my shoulder, sending another flood of heat throughout my entire body. My gasp fills the silence of our home office, and my grip on the pen in my hand tightens to the point I can hear it crack under the pressure.

"Tyron..." I purr as my fangs flick out, the sensation of his hands gradually going higher up the inside of my thighs driving me crazy.

"Yes love?"

I put my signature on the last page before hastily turning around to trap his hands against the arms of the chair and straddle his lap, and the action sends us rolling back into the wall. His honey colored eyes glow warmly as he stares up at me, melting around his growing pupils, his canines are descended as well...and his rumbling purr sends pleasant vibrations throughout my entire body.

"Don't you know better than to tease a vampire?" I whisper as I lean closer to him, my nose skimming over his jaw.

"But it's so much fun...you're so sexy when you get riled up like this." He smirks.

"Is that so?"

"Definitely love..."

"Then lets see if it works the other way around Mon Chou..." I smirk back, and he shivers underneath me as I run my tongue up the length of his neck, I can feel the muscles twitch and his heartbeat pulse through his veins.