-Chapter Five-

I move through my room quickly, finishing getting ready for me and Tyron's date, at some point last night we had decided to meet for breakfast instead of lunch...and I happily agreed, seeing him sooner is even better in my opinion...

Goddess...one date in and I'm already falling for him...I never expected it to be this easy to move on...to open up again...maybe this means that this time is different...

Returning to getting dressed, I pull on my fitted black leather pants and then my black halter top, the fabric shimmering in the sunlight coming in from my bedroom window. After slipping on a pair of black wedge heels, I put in my elegant spiral earrings...and the necklace Ty bought for me last night, the stainless steel cool to my skin.

Smiling as I look at it in the mirror, I brush my hair up into a high ponytail and keep my make up light with dark red lipstick

Smiling as I look at it in the mirror, I brush my hair up into a high ponytail and keep my make up light with dark red lipstick. Grabbing my bag, I head to my bedroom door...only to stop before I get there.

Tyron's jacket rests on the back of my chair, and I grab it...holding it up to deeply inhale his sweet scent before I put it on, pushing the sleeves up to my elbows. It fits well with my outfit, as well as the added bonus of getting to see Ty's reaction when he sees I'm wearing it.

Smiling, I leave my room and start to walk towards Phoenix's to tell her I'm leaving soon, but before I can knock on her bedroom door I hear the bathroom door open.

"Hey Phoe, I'm leaving in a-" I start, but the second I turn around I find that it's not Phoenix...it's Theo...in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Miss Viola..." He greets, a bit sheepish as he averts his eyes...and when he turns his head I can see the vampire equivalent of hickies on his neck...and I already know exactly what's going on.

"Theo." I reply, a knowing smile on my face. But before he can say a word Phoe's bedroom door opens, my cousin only wearing one of her mates large shirts.

"I'll join you in a sec-" Her words falter as she catches sight of me, a small blush dusting her cheeks.

"Well, I see you two had fun last night." I tease, making the poor boy nervous.

"If you'll excuse me miss." He murmurs as he darts back into the bathroom, and the second the door closes me and Phoe burst into giggles.

"As it turns out Vi, you were right, with that little red dress Theo couldn't keep his paws off of me..." She grins, pulling her shirt collar to the side to show off the new mark on her shoulder...

"I'm happy for you Phoe, I'm just surprised...and glad, that I didn't hear it last night." I answer as I shake my head, and she chuckles.