Chapter 12

Henry's pov.

When Cassidy left I should of told her that I was a vampire and she wouldn't have left. Ugh Henry you didot. Wait why do I care, i'm supposed to be her enemy and shes supposed to be mine. But ever since that day I saw her in the woods that made me change the way I look at her. I no longer see her as the useless human but a powerful Tribird. But tomorrow I will talk to her and she won't be able to avoid me forever. I lived far too long and I won't let her slip go away.

Cassidy pov.

As I was at the airport I had the fox by my side and waiting to board my plane. The fox told me no one can she her only when she wants them to. But when it was my turn to turn my ticket and go to the plane. As I was sitting down I had an idea I should maybe compel one of the flight attendants to let me go to first class. So I was walking to the bathrooms and I forgot that I didn't drink blood today. And a plane filled with people is not good. So I have to compel someone so I can drink from theme. And I found one she was a flight attendant and was by the bathroom and I started to walk towards her. And then I was right in front of her.

"Hi can I have some help" I asked

"Yes of course what can I help you with" she said with a kind smile and she then looked me in the eye and that's when I found the perfect opportunity to get her.

" you will not scream and you will follow me" I said and she nodded and than we went to the bathroom. and that's when I bit her neck and drank her blood. Once I was done I compelled her to forget that this ever happened and leave. She got out and then so did I and went back to my seat. I didn't want to complete my way to the first class. I dont want to use my powers when i need to. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'Time skip to korea~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I got off the plane and went to get a taxi. Because before I left the house to leave to Korea I booked a hotel. And once I got a taki to drop me off at my hotel. I checked in and got settled in.I was done unpacking and went to look around the place. I was staying in a hotel in Seoul so I wanted to buy some souvenirs. But I wanted to leave the fox and enjoy myself for now. So I went to town and got some food. In a korean restaurant 

And the food was so good

And the food was so good. Once I finished and pay for my food I wanted to go shopping for new clothes. I found this beautiful store and I went in to get a few clothes.(Bold means there talking Korean)

" Hi do have any clothes that you think might look good on me"

"Oh yes with a pretty lady like you I have a lot of clothes." she said with a kind smile. Then she got me some clothes to wear and they were beautiful I had to buy theme. So t the end of the dy spend a lot of money on clothes and new things for my room and Bella and Charlie to have. So I was reaturing to my hotel room when I had the same feeling like the one at school. I felt someone following me and walking to me. And I didnt want to kill that person not in public. So when I turned a corner and it was a dead end. 'perfect'  I thought. I can trap theme right here.