Chapter 4🌷

Cassidy pov.

Beep Beep Bee-

 I smashed my alarm clock. I was up all night and didn't get any sleep at all planing how long I would be gone or if I should stay. I can't believe they saw me the freakin Cullens saw what I can do. Ugh life keeps getting worse and worse for me. Okay don't think about it everything is going to be alright just get ready for school wake Bella up and avoid the Cullens. Easy peisey right.

I did my normal morning routine drink the blood bag lock mini fridge. Do my simple makeup and pick my outfit.

Once done I go to see if bella is ready and shes all dress and ate breakfast

Once done I go to see if bella is ready and shes all dress and ate breakfast. So I ask her which car she wants to go in shes choses my joker car one of my favorites.

 So I ask her which car she wants to go in shes choses my joker car one of my favorites

And we get in and I open the garage and that's when we start to head to school.

 " Hey Bells don't be nervous okay and if anyone bothers you just tell me and I will make them regret what they did." I told her and she snorted 

" No I think im fine for now thanks though"

"  Yeah no problem anything for family" I told her as we were entering the school parking lot.she grab her bag and I grabe mine while putting my headphones then putting the song water fountain my Arlec Benigiman. Once we got out of the car everyone was staring and the Cullens were staring at me. While I showed Bella the office to get her schuel and locker combo. I was waiting my the door scrolling through my phone when I saw multiple shadows in front of me and then I looked up there they were the Cullens. Staring at me the first one to talk was the girl with pixie hair.

"  Hi im alice Cullen and this is my family and we wanted to talk to you"  she said with a smile on her face.

" uh no thanks I think al pass thanks though"  I said to her but they seemed a little surprised until blondy spoke.

" We know what you are"

"  ah yes i'm a sophomore second year here that's what I am" I said and she seems a little annoyed and I just a ghost smile on my face 

"  Look we just want you to answe-" Goldilocks was cut off by the door opening and Bella came out.

" I got my things um are these your friends"  Bella asked me and I just chuckled a little.

"  No there not my friends and matter of fact we need to get to your locker Bells."  I told told her with a small smile on my face.

"  o-oh Y-yeah I forgot about that okay then u-um Goodbye"  she said to the Cullens and she turned to leave and I was about to follow behind her when this guy with brown hair asked me a question. 

"  Can you at least sit with us at lunch and we can ask you a couple of questions?" 

"  Maybe maybe not who knows"  I said  walking away this time and found Bella by her locker putting her stuff away.

"  Hey Bells let me see schuel to see what class we have " When I saw we had no class together only lunch and that made a little happy that means she won't have to find out about Cullens and me.

" Bumer we dont have any class together beside lunch" I told her she just nodded and kept putting her thing thing in her locker. Once done she went to her first class and I had to got to history which I had with Alice and goldilocks and Henry. As I was walking the bell rung and I taking my time to get to class. And by the time I was there I was 4 minutes late and I wonder what Mrs. Witt had instored for me now.

I opened the door and everyone was staring at me. And Mrs Witt turned around and walked towards me.

"Why are you late ms. Gilbert?"

" Well I really didn't want to be here so I decide I should be late. And I didnt want to be with Henry here because he's annoying and stubborn." I said faceing Henry

"Hell did I do wrong?" Henry said standing up from his site

"Everything,  you did everything wrong." said with a smirk on my face and then we walked over to me and we start to argue over it. And then the principle came in the room and told us to follow her. we were walking in the halls untils she walked into a empty class room and she started to to talk to us of how we have to stop this and if we dont she going to do something she doesn't want to do. And with she lest and we went back to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip to lunch ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy pov.

As I was going to walk out of the school I decide that that I should meet the Cullens so they won't say anything cause if they do all hell's going to break loose. As I was walking to lunch I was looking around for the Cullens but they weren't there so I went into the lunch room. When I entered all eyes were on me. Well it is my first time in the lunch room so I know why there staring at me. As I was looking around for the lunch room and saw them sitting at their table. Then I started to walk to then and by the time I got there they were all staring at me waiting for me to sit down and talk. 

" So are we going to talk or what" I told them.

And that were everything started when I was going to be exposed to the Cullens or maybe not.