summery

Cassidy's Gilbert had a happy life. Until her parents died when she was 11 years and had to move in with her uncle charlie. But not little after her parents death that's when Renée and Charlie were getting devoreice.

Bella had to leave with her mom so Cassidy was the only girl in the house. While Charlie had to do things in the police station he never had much time to spend with Cassidy. But little did he know that she was Tribird and a huntress. So when he was out she out was killing demons, and zombies,crazy rituals, satanic cult gangs etc.

But she also suffered from ptsd and trauma because of of all the nightmarish terrors she been through as a huntress. And everyone thinks she's weird because she has no friends and doesn't talk to anyone in the school ever.She does want friends its just she doesn't want to drag them into her supernatural things. 

And now that Bella is going to moves to forks what will she bring for her cousin? Will it be destruction and have to reveal herself ? And the playboy Henry , will he fall for Cassidy or will he still not like her?

PTSD: A disorder in which a person has difficulty recovering after experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event.

READ TO FIND OUT