"No, don't listen to your sister. You have to tell Donna. Just be gentle, and maybe take her a nice little gift." Mrs. Forman said softly.

"Yeah, like a kitty-sized headstone." Laurie chuckled.

"You know what? I should've known you guys were lying. Flipper was fast, but turtles just don't run away." Beth said as she came to an earth shattering realization.

✽  ✾  ✽

"Hyde? Whose your favourite Charlie's Angel?" Fez asked as he watched TV in the basement.

"The blonde with the huge rack," Hyde said as he shot a wink at Bethany who sat next to Fez on the couch.

"Yes. And she distracts the criminals with her huge rack." Fez grinned as he watched the girls on the television screen.

"Plus, she's got that huge rack." They both chuckled.

Beth rolled her eyes folding her arms over her chest, "Pigs," she mumbled.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you over your huge rack." Hyde laughed.

"Man...you guys...I've gotta break up with Laurie." Kelso said as he paced around.

"Kelso, remember how you said you were gonna juggle 'em both till it blew up in your face?" Hyde asked.

"Yeah?"

"Well...kablooey!" Hyde said with a smile.

"I know I tried before right but this time, Laurie'll see how much I love Jackie and my motives are good and pure. And then she'll just let me go." Kelso said taking a seat on the arm rest.

"Kelso, who do you think my sister is? Little Miss Sunshine? I love her but she's next in line for the thrown of hell." Bethany reminded.

"Look! The Angels are running in slow motion." Fez spoke up dreamily as he stared at the TV.

The boys leaned in and stared at the television in a daze.

"Damn!" They exclaimed as their heads nodded with the women's breasts.

"That's just good TV." Hyde said with a cheeky grin.

"That's just my life." Bethany shrugged.

✽  ✾  ✽

"Bethany, Eric, I just saw Michael kissing your sister!" Jackie said as she ran into the basement, "Okay, he's a rat! He's been cheating on me."

"What?! Well...surely there must be some kind of mistake?" Eric spoke up clearing his throat.

"Oh my god, Jackie..." Beth said getting up and going over to her friend.

"That's it! Michael and I are over." Jackie said hugging Bethany.

Bethany let go of Jackie and put a comforting arm over her shoulder.

"Really?" Fez asked taking a step closer to Jackie, "And by over you mean..."

"I mean over and done! Alright, forever." Jackie told them, "And after everything I put up with? I mean taking Pam Macy to the prom, setting my house on fire, lying about Laurie. God!" Jackie groaned in frustration.