Chapter 1 - Gates of Alternation

Few years later. After the tragedy that happened in the Roswell household the survivors of the clan manage to escape. Some hid themselves from afar and some started living as normal citizens.

But one man decided to work as a mercenary. That boy was called for many names. The destroyer. The murderer. The assassin. He was an enemy from each missions he received. But even thou that was his daily routine in life there are still things he cant handle.

"Near!!! Where have you been?" A girl's voice yelled at the door when a man was entering the shop.

"Leana wait let me explain....so please remove that scythe..."

The boy was afraid of his cousin that was releasing a reapers scythe from her hand. She slashes the door behind Near and left a grin smile.

"This is just a warning Near...next time you ever come late again I'm going to cut you to pieces do u understand?"

"Yes ma'am"

*geez shes scary when shes angry*

Near got up from his feet and went to his table.. doing his daily paperwork. Leana his assistant handles the request of his clients.

His runs a shop that doesn't accept money for the job. He does not kill if it is not related to the supernatural. Near's shop accept sacred instrument and artifact in exchange of handling the jobs he received from his client. But due to there standards Near is having problems with his depths outside his shop.

"Hey Leana. Do we have any clients today? It has been a while since we got any clients this time around"

"Near to be honest your lazy you know that. The reason why your having problems with your clients is because of the payments. In other words your just collecting pieces of junk not money..."

Leana looks at Near annoyingly as she cleans the floor. But from there surprise a person came inside from the shop.

"Near we got a visitor...."

"Finally a client. How can I help you...."

Near made a short sigh when he saw the man standing towards the door.

"Eliot...It was only you"

Near took a glance at the man and felt depressed seeing his face.

"Hey come on man cheer up. Its been years since i saw u and still you haven't change your taste in having this kind of job."

"And it seems your still the idiotic Eliot Nightray I knew from the past you damn pervert."

"Hey don't call me that....well lets cut to the chase. You and Leana are summoned in HQ due to a terrifying event. The Lavely, The Sinclair and the Baskervile are summoned as well. Well that was the only thing Leana's father told me"

"Oh you mean uncle Williams. Well its settles then. I was about to avoid my self in public and discard your request but since uncle called me out I had no choice. So where will be our meeting place?"

"just go to the round table. we will be waiting for your arrival you moron."

"Yeah see yah you pervert"

As the man finished his conversation with Near he left the shop leaving something in the Table.

"Wait whats this?"

Leana took the artifact that was lying down the table. "A crystal ball?"

Leana was wondering why Eliot left that ball. But Near snatch the ball from Leana giving her an annoying look.