He Cheated part 3

Your P.O.V

I looked out the window thinking of why this had to happen to me. I started crying and Michael came to hold me I cried and cried. It felt so right crying in Michael's arms again but at the same time I still hated him for what he did. Michael laid me down as he seen I was asleep and got up. I heard the door open and closed I heard talking and I listened closely "Did you talk to her" said Janet she was the first voice I heard then I heard Michael's voice "No I couldn't words can't explain on why I hurt the only woman I loved. She was my everything and by me cheating I completely ruined everything. It'll best if I let her go and be happy. I have to go dunk" he told Janet. I heard footsteps walking away and I heard the door open and it was Janet. "What did I do for him to cheat on me" I told Janet as I broke down. She held me tightly and told me it was gonna be okay, a few minutes later the doctor walked in and told me I could go home.........

Next Day

I was sitting in the living of Janet's well now our house flipping through the channels I stopped when I seen the news flash

⚠️THE KING OF POP MICHAEL JACKSON HAS BEEN RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL ⚠️
News reporter: singer Michael Jackson has been rushed to the hospital after collapsing during his rehearsals, we are hoping to get more information on him after this

I turned the TV and called Janet as I jumped in the car and rushed to the hospital. After 20 minutes of speeding I parked my car and rushed inside the emergency room "what's the room number for Michael Jackson" I asked "I'm sorry only family members can see him" the lady said with a smart mouth "look here bitch I'm his fiance now I demand you to tell me where the fuck my fiance is or you'll end up in a hospital bed next" I told her straight up in a whisper voice. She was shocked that I said fiance and directed me to his room, momma Kate, Joseph, Rebbie, Jermine, LaToya (surprisingly), Marlon, Randy, Tito, and Jackie was there. Momma Kate came up to hug me tightly I hugged her back and told her everything was going to be fine. Five minutes later Janet came she sat next me hugging me, we was waiting patiently for the doctor. "It's been an hour what the hell is going" Joe said momma Kate had to calm Joseph down a second later the doctor came out, "Mr and Mrs. Jackson" the doctor said they both walked up to the doctor. "I have good news and some bad news" Momma Kate gasped and Joseph walked away, I walked up to the doctor and hugged momma kate "we want to hear the bad news first'" I told the doctor he shook his head and said "the bad news is he hit his head and lost his memory the good news is that he doesn't have any serve injuries and he should gain his memory back in 4 to 5 weeks maybe 6 at the most" momma kate thank the doctor and went to go tell everyone while I asked the doctor is okay for me to go in. He let me in the room and that's when I seen Michael laying in the hospital bed all because of me. I sat next to his bed and grabbed his hand, I started talking to him while he was sleep "Michael I know you don't remember me but I was your fiancé, best friend, and everything else. I love you and I really hope this be over soon" I stared crying while trying to talk to him I let his hand go and walked out the room. Janet followed me to the bathroom and held me while I cried. "Y/N I heard everything you said to him. I know you still love him and I know you still want to be with him, I've been down that road and you know this" she told me and she was right I do love Michael and I do want to be with him still once I stopped crying I told Janet we'll meet each other back at the house when we leave the hospital. I wiped my face and put fresh make up on and went back to the waiting room with everyone else. We were talking while momma Kate was in the room with Michael and Joseph. A few minutes later we hear heels clicking I looked up and it was that bitch Tatiana. Everyone looked at me and I looked at her as she came down the hall, Jermaine stood next me as he knew what I was capable of. "Hey guys how is he" she asked I didn't say a word I just walked away LaToya walked up to her and told her "you got a lot of nerve showing up here after you ruined my brother and sister in law relationship I don't care if he did cheat you should've told him no. I'd advise you to leave this hospital lose contact with Michael lose his address lose this family completely and don't try to contact him I will get a restraining order on you for ever last one of us including Y/N and Michael." Everybody looked at LaToya in shock because they never seen this side of her. "I just came by to tell everyone I'm pregnant" Tatiana said with a smirk. Randy held me back everyone else just laughed I told randy to walk with me just Incase I slap the hell out of her I walked up to her everybody sat still "are you sure that it's Michaels child? Last time I heard you wasn't only sleeping with Michael. Your name gets around Tatiana I know for a fact it's not Michael's, wanna know how I know?" She looked at me as if she saw a ghost she nodded her head. "You and Michael slept together 2 days ago. There's no way in hell you can get pregnant in 2 days go tell your husband or your husbands brother or any other celebrity you slept that you're pregnant cause you got the wrong man now like my sister in law said get away from us and never return" I told her and walked away with my head held high with a smile on my face everyone looked at me shocked.

To be continued

Hey everyone sorry it took so long I've been dealing with family issues but I'm back. I'm thinking about making this into its own book. What do you guys think? Or should I just leave it as this? Let me know in the comments. ❤️✌🏽