Special Birthday (Bad Era)

Dedicated to Moonwalking_Otaku

This is the first part of the imagine. I hope you enjoy BD XD

Hon Bun P.O.V

"Another birthday, I wish you were here with me Michael" honey said to herself as she looked at the pictures of her and Michael. She went downstairs and smelled breakfast cooking from the kitchen, it was the maid Ashley.
"Happy birthday honey" Ashley said as she gave hon her plate
"Thank you" I replied with a smile. "Had the mail came yet?"
"It did, you have two letters from Michael." She said with the biggest smile on her face.
"I'll open the first one" I said as o grabbed the first letter and read it.

Dear Hun Bun,
Sorry I couldn't be with you on your birthday. I wanna wish you the biggest happy birthday, from Europe to Los Angeles. I hope Ashley is doing her best to keep a smile on your face while I'm gone I miss you soooooo much I can't wait until I can't wait til I get home so I can see you. I love you Hun Bun.

                  Love,
                      Michael J. Jackson

   P.S
        DO NOT OPEN THE SECOND LETTER UNTIL 5:00!

After I read the letter I looked at the time it was only 9:40 am I have 8 hrs until I can open the second letter. For the first two hours I read books in Michael's library. For the next 3 hours I took a nap. For another set of two hours I watched TV. For the next hour I walked around the zoo with But. At 4:55pm me and Bubbles went back in. I opened the next letter at exactly 5:00.

Dear Hun Bun,

Do as I say and you'll enjoy the rest of your day. I want you to follow the serious below and the tell you where to go. But first look your best by putting on my favorite red dress.

As she put on the dress she read some of the steps
1) no make up now put on your shoes and get ready to move.
She read step 2 after putting in her red flats.
2) I remember the day we first met. I'm glad my true love was you get in the limo with Bill and he'll take you to where you need to go.

End of the first part ❤️

Moonwalking_Otaku I hope you enjoyed the first part. Part yet is about to get made right now. There are huge surprises for ya.

But, me and Jr. wanna wish you a happy birthday we've known each other for almost a year and it's been amazing, meeting you was the best thing. If I haven't met you idk what would I do, you and Han really changed me you guys are the best peeps I ever met you guys were there during the last few months of my pregnancy and I'm glad you accept him like he's your own. I'm finna cry writing this lol but, you're an amazing person, keep your head up and enjoy your birthday. We love you. ❤️😘