Lies

1993
~At the studio~
Michael's P.O.V

"Michael we have to get you home to watch the news right now" Frank said

"But I'm not finished" I replied

"Smelly this is important go" Quincy said

Michael and Frank left the studio in a hurry the car ride was silent

"Can we listen to the radio" I asked

"Sorry Mike I just want you to see the TV before anything" Frank replied

"Frank you're scaring me with this" I said

"Look you're not going to be too happy about this" Frank said as he pulled up. I rushed to the house to turn on the TV I was sick to my stomach

*News*
News man: The king of pop Michael Jackson has been accused of molesting 13 year old Wade Robson. Who knew this sick man would do something to this innocent young boy.

I threw my remote control at the TV breaking the whole TV and started throwing things around, screaming, and crying at the top of my lungs. Frank calls you to tell you to come to Michael's house as soon as possible. You get there and meet Frank and Bill outside. You hear Michael yelling.

"He watched it didn't he" you ask

"He watched it until he hears the news man call him sick" Bill said

"They are tearing this man apart. Y/n please talk to him you're his best friend" Frank said

"I'll try" you replied as you walked in side everything was a complete mess. Glass was everywhere. You followed Michael's cries and ended finding him in side his room in a corner.

"Michael" you called in a sweet voice

"Y/n I know what you're here for go ahead bash me then leave" he said crying. You couldn't do none of that you pulled him close and let him cry it out

"Michael I know you didn't do that to him. I'm sorry you have to deal with this bull crap. They just want the money and tear you down. Your fans know your innocent. I'll be here every step of the way. I'll be here everyday and I'll be in court every time you go. And I know your family will too especially momma Katherine. I love you Michael your innocent and we all know it" you told him as he laied on your lap and cried.

"Y/n thank you I don't know what is do without you" he said as he sat up to hug you. You watched movies with Michael for the rest of the night. You also did the things you promised him you'd do on the last court date Michael was proven not guilty on all charges.

I am sick to my stomach after Wade Robson & whoever else is accusing Michael of this bull shit again. It's 2019 can they admit that they are lying AGAIN!? Like it's all for money now. We all know the truth & so do they. Leaving Neverland is full of fucking lies. What they need to do is take a lie detector test to prove that they are lying.

•Daisha✌🏽❤️•