He's Drunk (thriller era) pt 2

*The next day*

Michaels P.O.V

I woke up with the worst headache eve. I sat up and instantly felt sick I looked down and notice y/n left a trash can, aspirin, and a cup of water on my side of the bed with a note. I threw up in the trash can and then read the note.

Dear Michael

I was letting you know I went out with my sister for a while I'll be back soon there's some food in the microwave waiting for you I hope you get plenty of rest . I love you Michael. xx

Love y/n

I put the note down and took the aspirin. I laid down for another 5 minutes until I decided to get up and go eat. I went down stairs and warmed my food up I grabbed me some juice and sat down. I turned the tv on and saw the worst thing ever.

News reporter

In the news today we just found out that Michael Jackson is two different people. Himself and his "sister" Janet we saw Michael leaving a woman's store with women's clothing. We'll find out more later.

I turned the tv off and called Janet to see if she saw the news I asked her to come over so we can do a press conference. She agreed to do it and she'll be here in an hour. 5 minutes later I heard a car pull up and a car door shut. I peeped out the curtain and I see (Y/N) I sat back down and waited for her to come in. 2 mints later she came in and sat next to me. She hugged me as I burst out in tears. She held me tightly. After I was done crying Janet came over we talked about when to do the press conference. Once we figured it out we set the date for next week.

A week later
"You ready Janet?" I asked
"Yes lets get this over with" she replied
"Call me when you guys are ready I'm gonna a run a few errands" y/n said. We both said okay and she drove off. We went inside the building and cleared everything up.

I know that the whole Janet and Michael thing has nothing to do with him being drunk but I decided to mix it up a little bit. I love you guys soooo much.

•Daisha 💋💕