Chapter 6: TEAM 7 ON THE GO!

"Teamwork and Cooperation are the most important things in a team"

The kids hustled and bustled in their seats. Maaza spoke up "Okay let's continue my little cute genins." Boruto grumbled in his seats.

~~~Meanwhile~~~

Kakashi hummed while reading Icha Icha Paradise, and spoke "Hmmm, feels like somebody stole my catchphrase.... Oh well." 

"KAKASHI, MY YOUTHFUL RIVAL. YOU HAVE WON AGAIN. YOU HAVE YOUR OWN CATCHPHRASE!!!" 

"Not now Guy (Gai)." 

"DAMN YOU AND YOUR YOUTHFUL FUNK! I WOULD DO A THOUSAND RUNS IF I COULD WHEEL THROUGH THEM!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen flickered to life,

Naruto came into the classroom, and sat down. A student in the back exclaimed "HEY DEADLAST! THE ONES WHO PASSED ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE NOT YOU!"

Boruto retorted back "THE OLD MAN PASSED, DATTEBASA!"

"I PASSED, DATTEBAYO! Can't you see the headband!" Naruto replied. The student grumbled into the seat. Naruto looked at a raven hair boy and thought 'Sasuke Uchiha huh, what's so special about him that Sakura-chan likes him instead of me.'

"W-Wait is that papa? His hairstyle is like a I-" Sarada said but was rudely cut off by Maaza "like a Duck's butt. I know. That's way Naruto used to call Sasuke 'Duckbutt'." 

Sarada blushed in embarassment and the genins started laughing and Himawari smiling as bright as Naruto. "N-No h-his hair's like Izuna Uchiha." "Pfff, right Sarada." "INOJIN!!!" 

Shikadai shaked his head and muttered "So troublesome."

"SASUKE-KUN!" 

The screech scared the heck of the genins.

"NO WAY FOREHEAD! OUT OF THE WAY! HE'S MY SASUKE!" "HE'S MINE INOPIG! RIGHT SASUKE-KUN"

Inojin and Sarada spoke at the same time "T-That's mom... She's s-such a fangirl."  They looked at each other and nodded.

"MOVE OUT OF THE NARUTO-BAKA!" Sakura screeched. Naruto jumped on the table and narrowed his eyes at Sasuke. Sasuke spoke "Move out of the way dobe." "Tch, teme! Your not so special!" A person hit Naruto's back on accident and Naruto fell on Sasuke. Causing them to kiss.

Boruto and Sarada blushed as ChoCho covered Himawari's eyes and roars of laughters were heard from the genins except Shikadai who thought it to be troublesome. Maaza chuckled.

Naruto and Sasuke felt both to vomit. Sakura and the other fangirls cracked their knuckles. Naruto laughed nervously.

Iruka came to see a beaten up Naruto on the floor almost looking dead. Iruka sighed and picked the poor boy up and put him in his seat.

Boruto gulped and muttered "The old man looks bad enough like me when Sarada and mine's accident...." A scary aura erupted in the room and Sarada spoke up "Boruto I told you not to speak about it." Boruto gulped and spoke "I better should run now, right." Sarada nodded and started to chase him.

Iruka continued to tell the team names until he spoke "Team 7: Naruto , Sakura and Sasuke. Your sensei is Kakashi Hatake." Naruto was happy with Sakura but not the teme while Sakura was happy with Sasuke but not NARUTO-BAKA!

ChoCho spoke up "Your mother was a real terror ya know." Sarada glanced at her which said 'Shut up or I'll send you into coma.' ChoCho nervously nodded.

The trio waited for three hours for their sensei. Naruto spoke up "If he's late then he shall get punished by the king of pranks! heheheh." He put a duster on the door and went back to his original position. The door opened and the duster fell on Kakashi. Kakashi muttered "My impression of you is I hate you all. Meet me on the roof." He then disappeared.

Boruto spoke up " That old geezers doesn't know a prank!" Shikadai spoke up "Well, he was troubled by blondes for his entire life." Inojin and Boruto gave him a sharp look which made Shikadai sunk in his seat.

The trio met with their sensei on the roof. Kakashi spoke up "Let's start with introductions. My name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes are none of your business. Hobbies don't have many. Dream will not be known by you." They sweatdropped. They only knew his name.

The group sweatdropped, Himawari exclaimed "Kakashi jiji is boring." Maaza chuckled.

" Now Pinky!" Sakura grumbled and spoke " My name is Sakura Haruno. I like *giggles**looking at Sasuke*. My hobbies are *giggles* *looks at Sasuke* (obviously to stalk and hunt him down, duh). My dream is to *giggles**looks at Sasuke*. I dislike INOPIG AND NARUTO BAKA!" Naruto sulked at the comment.

The genin sighed and spoke "Total fangirl." Lee said.(Metal Lee by the way)

"Now hyperactive knucklehead." Naruto grinned and spoke "My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I like miso ramen, Ichiraku ramen, instant ramen and Jiji. My dislikes are the three minutes is to cook ramen. Hobbies are to train and eat ramen. My dream is to be HOKAGE!"

Boruto sweatdropped at his father's speech of ramen. ChoCho licked her lips now wanting to eat ramen.

"Now Brooding Emo." Sasuke replied coldly "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I like tomatoes and training. My dislikes are many. Hobbies are to train and to become stronger every day. My Dream no mission is to  restore my clan and kill a certain man." Inner-Sakura screamed 'SASUKE-KUN'S SO COOL!"

"Now you are not genins yet. Tomorrow we will take a survival test and if you pass, your official genins. Now come at 8 in the morning and don't eat. Ja ne." Kakashi disappeared as the students went their own ways.

Inojin sighed ands spoke "That was eventful."

--------------------------------------

Good? Horrible?or Meh?

Sorry for not updating, a cyclone hit my area and electricity was not there for a week.

So, for now.

Ja Ne.

~~~Maaza out.