Chapter 8

NOTE: Maaza is my character and is different from me. We both are not the same people. Different people. Different realities but same name.

{LOCATION: Hokage Tower, Konohakagure}

Naruto sighed as he sat in his chair. He signed the last paperwork before he would be let off for lunch break. He groaned as he looked through complaints about the generation of genin missing from Konohagakure. Assigning the task of finding the fresh shinobi was handed to Uchiha Sasuke and a team of ANBU. 

He sighed in frustration as he leaned into his chair, finishing up the paperwork for the afternoon. Hinata was still in tears and couldn't think of anything else than her missing kids. Sakura maintained her composure but it was visible that she was frustrated and worried. While the rest of the original Rookie 11 were mum about it to other people questioning them. 

The door to the office opened as Shikamaru Nara entered. "We need to find the kids, Hokage-sama. Head of Security, Sasuke Uchiha hasn't found the location of the genins, also with the utilization of the Rinnegan. The ANBU team also has not given any fruit to us yet."

Naruto scowled as he slurped his cup Ichiraku Ramen as he murmured, "Shikamaru. Talk English, not Advisor."

The Nara muttered something along 'troublesome' as he repeated, "Naruto, Sasuke has not been able to find the kids nor the ANBU team. Gaara and Darui have decided to give us a few members of their village to help us. While the rest of the nations have decided to search in their own villages and the rest of their territories."

Naruto continued slurping as he stopped. He stood up from his chair as he looked through the large window behind him, gazing at the large village bustling with life in front of him. 
He looked towards his desk, which had a framed photo of Himawari and Boruto. He sighed as he picked it up, brushing his hand over it.

The door opened as Mirai Sarutobi entered hurriedly. She huffed as she looked tired. "Nanadaime-sama, I found this orb, which might lead to finding the genins."

Naruto grabbed the small purple orb, which was maybe the size of a small ball, as he witnessed his reflection in it.
"Where did you find this, Mirai?"
"In Sandaime-Oji-san's old closet that was hidden in the Sarutobi Clan's Library. Makoto-san who was Sandaime-oji's assistant gave it to me."

Naruto grimaced as he sharply looked at the orb while Shikamaru looked intrigued. "If Makoto-san, told you to give me this orb. Then she must know what is this orb's function and why Jiji had it..."

Naruto looked down at it as he winced, trying to remember where had he seen this orb. 'I have seen this in the past. Somewhere. Someone handed this to Jiji when I was present.' thought the Blonde.

Then the orb glowed purple as it exclaimed,"Welcome Uzumaki  Naruto to the Past." The orb went pitch black, and before Naruto knew it. He fell unconscious only hearing the loud exclaims of his title from the rest of the inhabitants in the office.

---------

{LOCATION: The Room}

Naruto gurgled as he was in the depths of the lake. He sighed as he decided to use his intellect. He opened his eyes as he grabbed shuriken. He threw it through the water, as it flickered into life at a good speed. Kakashi sighed as he grabbed the shuriken, as Sasuke and Sakura gawked at the scene. The shuriken's hole resting dip inside Kakashi's finger. Naruto jumped out of the water as he dashed into action. Flickering through the hand signs of Kage Bunshin No Jutsu. Twelve clones appeared springing on top of their Jounin Sensei.

Metal Lee's bushy eyebrows widened seeing one of the most exhausting ninjutsu being used. Boruto gawked at the twelve clones as he bit his lips in frustration for not being able to that many numbers of clones.

Shikadai sighed as he said, "This will not be ending too well for Nanadaime-sama." Cho-Cho looked at the Nara as she asked, "Why not? It probably looks like he might get a good chance at the bells."

"ChoCho, because our bell test was against our senseis, but mainly Rokudaime-sama. We learned it was teamwork. But, from the spectacle, the original Team 7 doesn't have it to defeat Rokudaime-sama without any teamwork." Shikadai finished as he grabbed a pocky, as everything dawned upon all of the new shinobi.

After a quick brawl, Naruto was left fighting his twelve clones as Kakashi chuckled seeing this. Sasuke gritted his teeth, waiting patiently to strike until now. He threw multiple kunais and shurikens which stabbed Kakashi directly. The jounin falling through the air, as blood sprayed. Sakura's eyes widened in shock along with Sasuke who dreaded the fact that he had killed his master.

Himawari stayed quiet but with fear on seeing the damage that had happened to her father's sensei.

Metal Lee murmured aloud, "Yosh! Sasuke-san has the power of Youth to be able to damage Rokudaime-sama in his prime."

"He's Not down Lee. In a minute..." Sarada replied back.

Then the body of Hatake was replaced with a wooden log. The log was embedded with the weapons. Sasuke gritted, as Sakura felt relieved knowing that her teacher was still alive. Naruto grunted in pain as he had beaten himself up. 

"He will replace himself."

"The most effective way of saving yourself," muttered Boruto.

Naruto grinned as he saw a bell lying on the ground as he went to grab it. But he got tied up to the tree by a trap set by the CopyCat. Sasuke muttered, "Such a Dobe." While Sakura shook her head.

"We can All Say that the old man was an idiot. He still is an idiot." Boruto exclaimed as he looked at his friends and sister.

" Agreed." While Himawari nodded and giggled.

Inojin said, "Hey old missing-nin man, Can we skip this? To the juicy stuff?" Maaza grumbled at being called old and said, "Fine then, We'll come to their first A-rank mission."

Sarada said, "Isn't that too late when our parents are like really old?"

Boruto chuckled, "Yeah, Most probably the old man was eighteen when he got his first A rank."

Maaza chuckled as he said, "They were twelve."

Everyone in the room exclaimed, "NANI~!!" With one young girl exclaiming, "Daddy is awesome!"

-----------------

This is the eighth chapter Lil' Pups.

Check out Wattpad Star Interviews. But anyway hope you like it. Vote for this chapter, comment down below if it was good.

Yours Lovingly,
With Regards,
Maaza Beowulf

Ja Ne.