Chapter 2: Missing Kits

"Living without Children is the closet thing you get to hell on Earth. For Parents~~"

Third POV:

Boruto, realized his comment on his grandparents, and how he disrespected them. But still he huffed in his seat to not make everybody see him weak. The rest silently talked with each other about what they view. 

Maaza sighed and spoke "Everybody, I'll be returning soon. So, while I'll be gone. My summon will do the work for me." The green haired man flickered through some few handsigns and summoned Itazura, the monkey bosses's heir. He had matured threw the years. Maaza poofed away and Itazura spoke "Kids, let's continue with the past of Uzumaki Naruto." All of them except Boruto nodded.

Konoha , was different , then the future of course. The place looked more like a village than how it looked now. The disaster on Konoha befall. It was not a rogue shinobi, assassins, a war, a coup'detat yet but it was "UZUMAKI NARUTO AT YOUR SERVICE!" A young blonde boy ran as chunins chased him but couldn't catch up to him. The surroundings especially Hokage Mountain were defaced with paint by none  other than the mischievous Uzumaki of Konoha.

Everybody chuckled at the antics of their current Nandaime, at this Sarada's eyes widened and cleaned her spectacles a few time to see if that was the role model she looked up to while Boruto was in shock!

The chunins ran in a direction and Naruto was nowhere to be seen, when he appeared from the wall dropping his disguise. He sighed and spoke "I'm safe now.." A man with a cut on his nose was behind him and pulled his ear and shouted "YOU THINK YOUR SAFE DON'T YOU, NARUTO!" Naruto screamed in fear and spoke " What are you doing here, Iruka Sensei!" Iruka pulled the blonde's ear more tighter and dragged him to the academy. Everybody just looked up as Naruto was tied to the ceiling as he tried to break free.

An outburst of laughs came out while Sarada in shock and Boruto thought 'I just behave like that old geezer. I'll stop those stupid shenanigans.'

----Meanwhile in Konoha----

A shout comes from the Nandaime in Hokage Tower as his old friends gather in the room. "WHAT! How can they be missing!" Naruto exclaims, Everybody in the room is distressed as their child is missing. Sasuke speaks up "Naruto, We need to get a search party as well as Hinata should keep Himawari well protected because whoever this person is. Targets the plan of theirs towards our kids and ourselves."

Hinata drops unconscious at that moment and Himawari disappears in a fume of smoke. Maaza appears in the middle of the room with his Kitsune mask replaced with a toxic gas mask and smirks underneath his mask. Everybody points their weapons at the man in the middle of the room. 

Maaza chuckles and speaks "No need for forceful methods. Just Jutsus ya know." At that comment the glass of the tower shatters in milliseconds. Naruto turns on his Kurama cloak and Sasuke shows his rinnegan ready. Maaza keep calm and chuckles and speaks up "Just You and Uchiha-san, Nandaime-Sama." All the other occupants drop down unconscious. 

Maaza mutters "Hajime." Maaza dodges an attack from Sasuke as he kicks Naruto in the gut and dodges the rasengan of the Uzumaki. He kicks the two out the tower. He smiles and jumps onto the road neatly. Under his foot the concrete is crushed. Sasuke shouts "INDRA ARROW!" The arrow shoots at Maaza but the student of Hagoromo holds it in place and crushes it in place. 

Naruto charges at him in taijutsu and Maaza blocks each attack and kicks Sasuke into the Hokage Mountains. Naruto shouts " MINI BIJUUU BOMB!" The bomb charges at Maaza but he deflects it and hits a building and it slowly collapses and the building will fall on a little girl.

Maaza runs towards the building and holds the collapsing building in place and groans and the girl runs back to her mother and then, Sasuke shouts " PLANETARY DEVASTATION!" The building itself and parts of the shattered Hokage mountains and road bits get flown up in the air into one big boulder and smash into Maaza. Maaza appears not harmed and smirks and then speaks "This is my planetary devastation, Uchiha-san." 

Chains fly from Maaza and throws Sasuke and Naruto in the air and wraps them together and chunks of the Earth's surface flies up and smashes into the two shinobi and the same boulder goes back into the Earth.

The boulder explodes as Sasuke and Naruto come out. Maaza silently whispers "The kits will return back, Naru." As Maaza disappears.

-------Meanwhile----------

Iruka speaks "Because of your shenanigans Naruto, we will perform the transformation jutsu today!" Everybody in the class groans.

One by one everybody does it nearly perfect. Then Sakura comes up and gets full marks as well as Sasuke then Naruto comes and speaks "SEXY NO JUTSU!"

Then a teenage female Naruto appears apparently *cough* and Iruka has a gush of nosebleed.

Everybody blushes as well as Boruto. 

After class is over, Iruka orders Naruto to wash the Hokage mountains. Iruka speaks "Naruto! Clean it fast and you can go home!"

Naruto talks back "Not like anybody's waiting for me back there!" Iruka feels sad for Naruto as this was what he felt when he was a kid.

Some few sighed while everybody felt bad for their Nandaime. Boruto gulped and thought how bad it must have been for his father.

Iruka spoke once again "Well, if you clean fast than I'll give you a treat to ramen!" Naruto shouts back " THAT'S THE INSPIRATION I NEEDED!"

That night at the ramen shop-

"Hey Naruto?" Iruka now being served their meals took the opportunity to ask Naruto about his actions earlier.

"Why were you doing that to the monument? Don't you know who the Hokage are?" Iruka asked Naruto as he started to eat the bowl of ramen in front of him.

"Of course!" Naruto replied after slurping down his first mouthful of his food. ""Basically, those that receive the Hokage name, are the strongest Ninja in the village, right? And among them is the 4th, a hero who saved the village from a fox demon."

"Then why would you deface them as you did?" Iruka asked feeling rather puzzled.

"One day, I am going to get the Hokage name. And then, I am going to surpass all of the previous Hokage!" pointing his chop sticks at Iruka, Naruto made a heroic pose and brimmed with confidence!

"And then, I will make the village recognize my strength! By the way sensei, I have a request to make."

"What is it Naruto? Did you want seconds?" hearing Naruto's explanation, Iruka almost choked on his food in shock.

"No, can I borrow your leaf head protector?" Naruto asked while snickering and holding his hands together like a little kid who asked their parents for candy.

"Oh this? No, this is for after you graduate! This is a symbol that you've come of age. Maybe you wll get one tomorrow?" holding his head band with one hand, Iruka started to mock Naruto in a friendly gesture.

The genins now understood what achieving Hokage meant for their Nandaime. Maaza appeared with Himawari and spoke "Naru, wanted to become Hokage when he was about to five. It was is life accomplishment, he never gave up but on the day he made a lot of friends." Everybody understood Naruto's life journey. 

Maaza spoke up " He's the guy who can make his enemies into friends." Their was an awkward silence when Inojin spoke up "HIMAWARI? WHEN DID YOU ARRIVE HERE!"..........