Chapter 1:Glimpse into the Past

"If time travel were possible, you still wouldn't be able to change the past - it's already happened!"

Third POV:

The group wakes up in a pitch black room, only as it slowly lights up to have several colorful screens and one by one all of it turn off and one 50 inch flat screen TV in front of them and only a man around six feet smirks at them.

Boruto still agitated runs at the man with a kunai in hand but the man just grabs him by the collar and throws him towards the group of genin. He smiles genuinely and speaks "It's a pleasure to meet you Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki, Inojin, ChoCho,Shikadai, Metal Lee." 

Shock ridden faces fill the genins as they don't how this man would know their names. The man spoke up " Well, I should introduce myself. I'm Maaza." ChoCho looked questionably at Maaza and spoke "Your not one of those type of Yandere guys who stalk the people they like and kidnap them?" Maaza sweatdropped and spoke "Oh No, no! I'm Boruto's father's acquaintance."

Sarada lifted her eyebrow and spoke "So, you say your Lord Nandaime's friend." Maaza nodded while Boruto stood up and spoke "So your the shitty old man's shitty friends." Maaza looked bored at Boruto and spoke " Don't give so much stress to Naru, ya know." 

Boruto still agitated screams " SO WHAT, I WILL DATTEBASA!" Maaza dryly chuckles and pokes Boruto's head and the blonde Uzumaki falls unconscious. Everybody comes around Boruto and Metal Lee exclaimed "THAT'S NOT YOUTHFUL SIR!" Maaza gives a small laugh in reply and speaks up " I'll show you what I showed him..."

The screen flickers on as the group excluding Boruto look at the screen.....

TITLE: BIRTH OF UZUMAKI NARUTO-- 

Konoha, is still that night of October 10th, But screams keep some few awake. It's the screams of Kushina Uzumaki who screams in pain as the Third's wife helps her in delivering her baby, outside the room , the worried Yondaime Hokage , Minato Namikaze, paces up and down the floor as the personal ANBU of the Third secure the perimeters as they keep the chakra shield on to protect the Jinchuriki.

As cries of a baby erupt from the room, some few tears escape Minato's eyes and the door's opened as Tajji and Biwako Sarutobi (Third's wife) came out with Biwako holding a baby in hand. Minato held the baby in his arms and muttered "You, cutey pie, will be named Uzumaki Naruto." 

Tajji questioned "Who names their son after a Ramen Topping?" Minato glanced at Tajji and the medical nin stood up straight and spoke up "PARDON ME , HOKAGE-SAMA!" Minato chuckled and spoke" It's also called Whirlpool". 

The genins chuckled to themselves.

Minato asked Biwako "Is Kushina gonna be alright?" Biwako grew frustrated as he was asking the question too many times. She exclaimed " She's going to be fine, Minato! Women can give birth as they are stronger than men!" Minato exclaimed "H-Hai, Biwako-san!"

A chuckle erupted in the group as Maaza smiled at them.

Minato handed Naruto to Tajji, as he entered the room to fix the seal as Kushina was still drowsy from the effects, he continued to fix the seal of the Kyuubi until the chakra shield shattered and everybody fell down. A man in an orange swirled mask with Naruto in hand "Get back from the Jinchuriki, Hokage or else the baby's going to die."

Minato left Kushina as the man threw Naruto at Minato as the Yondaime spoke up "Who are you?" The masked man spoke " None of your business but I'll tell you, I'm Madara Uchiha." Minato replied "Uchiha Madara died years ago. Who are you imposter!" The supposed Madara Uchiha chuckled and spoke up "Well look again, Hokage!" His Mangekyou Sharingan activated went to kill Minato and Naruto but the two hirashined away.

The seal then broke and the Kyuubi was controlled by the 'Madara Uchiha' and wrecked havoc across Konoha.............

Everybody gasped and Maaza spoke "That was not Madara but Uchiha Obito, the supposedly dead student of Minato Namikaze. He is currently deceased and was the person responsible to create the Fourth Great Ninja War."

Sarada looked down at the floor in shame as this was her clan member who caused all of this. Maaza spoke "Sarada, don't feel bad. You didn't do it." Sarada gave a small smile back.

The video skipped to the death of Kushina and Minato ----

Uchiha Madara had vanished but the beast still roared and destroyed everything , Minato decided what to do he would seal the beast into his son, his infant child. He sunshined to Kushina and spoke " Kushina, i am sorry to do this but, the kyuubi will be sealed into Naruto..." Kushina cried and spoke " No!!! Minato, the Jinchuriki's life is horrible!!! I don't him to live through the same thing i felt , please!!!! Seal it into me...." Minato spoke " To seal it, half will be in me and the other in Naruto. I will use the death reaper seal and I and you might die in the process...." The nine tails roared in the distance. Kushina spoke softly to a crying Naruto " Naruto, my precious child i want to say that when you grow up be the ball of sunshine we want you to be, laughing and joking around. Smiling and making new friends. Get good grades and don't bother your sensei's to much * chuckle*. Eat ramen anytime you want , become a great shinobi. As for love, you will find it later on your life but don't get a girlfriend so early at your life, mister. About drinking and smoking, Don't smoke silly also might allow you to drink when you are eighteen. Also don't be depressed and sad when we are not at all there , be the happiest you can be with others and finally we will be with you forever....." Minato spoke " Naruto...i don't know what to say but same thing as your over caring mother over their and also don't make anybody mad with the temper and strength of your mother...*chuckles*" The death reaper seal was done the kyuubi gone and the two heroes gone too. But a small child crying with blonde hair and blue crystal eyes and old man , Hiruzen took him to the orphanage to care for him..........

Everybody were deeply saddened about how tragic was the birth of their Nandaime as Boruto got up from the genjutsu and sighed....