The End

"OH MY GOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!! THIS HURTS LIKE HELL!!!!!" Rachel yelled and I wiped her sweat with a towel.

"You're amazing, you're doing great. Just breathe, you can do this." I said to her and she started pushing hard again. A few minutes later a cries fill the room.

"Congratulations, you just had a beautiful baby boy. Now let's take the little girl out of there." The doctor said and my eyes filled up with tears and I kissed Rachel and she is crying too.

"Cmon baby, you can do this!" I said and she started pushing again.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" She yelled pushing, squeezing my hand very tight. "I CANT DO THIS!!"

"Yes, you can. Cmon love, just a few more times." I said and she squeezed my hand again. After keep pushing for a while and yelling a lot, finally another cry fills the room.

"There are your babies." The nurse said handing me the little girl and another nurse gave the little boy to Rach and I was crying so hard.

"She is so perfect." I said while ai cry looking to the little girl in my arms. I sit next to Rachel and we keep admiring our kids.

"They are a mix of us." She said crying as well. "Welcome to the world Riley and Liam."

"We are going to have so much fun together. The best family ever." I said and kissed Rachel's forehead.
"I am so damn lucky. I have a badass wife that just gave birth to our two badass children and we will be a badass family. Can you imagine how cute we will look in the red carpet? The Hudson team." I said and she laughed.

"We will be that family that everyone looks and say: damn, I wanna be like them." Rachel said and I laughed. "April is the best month ever. Our wedding anniversary is April 18th and our babies anniversary is April 3rd."

"Totally, gosh, look how cute they are." I said looking to Riley in my arms and Liam in Rachel's arms and we heard a soft knock on the door. The door slowly opened and EVERYONE walked in. My parents, Kurt, Blaine, Santana, Santana's family and Puck.
"Shhh, they are quiet." Rachel said and they all approached silently and smiling big.

>>>>>>>>>
5 Years Later

"Riley! Come here!" I called out and my girl comes running trough the living room and I grab her and carry her. "Are you ready babygirl?"

"Yes! Daddy, you know that Mom and Liam are the ones who always take ages to get ready!" She said and I laughed. For someone who is only 5, she is a pretty smart kid. Totally got that from Rach.

"That's because Liam always wants his hair perfect. And Mom is because she likes a lot to use makeup." I said playing with the little girl in my arms.

"But mommy looks beautiful with or without makeup!" Grace said and I laughed.

"I know, right?! I tell her that since we were both 18.  Now we are both 29 and she still puts a lot of makeup on her pretty face." I said.

"Mommy looks perfect anyway." She said and I smiled.

"Couldn't agree more." I said fixing her dress. Tonight is Oscar night and I've been nominated. I'm nervous, my kids are going to be there so I really wanna win.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I heard another voice yelling trough the living room and I smiled and turn around and grab Liam with my other free arm.

"Where is Mommy?" I asked.

"Coming, she looks beautiful. Dad, are we going to come home soon? I wanna watch the Rams game!" Liam said and I just laughed.

"Okay, I'm here! How do I look?" Rachel asked walking in and I smiled.

"The little spin." I said and she did it and I smiled "Perfect as always."

"Amazing." Grace said.

"Stunning." Liam said.

The End