Goodbye

Friday

Finn woke up today feeling that a truck hit me thousand of times, his flight is at night but he is already suffering, he look to his arms and see his girlfriend sleeping peacefully there and he smiled, her brunette is all over the pillow and she looks beautiful.

He keep admiring her beauty for about 30 minutes then she woke up and Finn smiled to her, she rub her eyes and he peck her lips.

"Morning beautiful." Finn said and Rachel smiled.

"Morning handsome." She said and he smiled to HIS girlfriend.

"Besides crying, what we are going to do today?" She asked and Finn giggle. He loves when she always make all the situations better, even the worst ones.

SEXUAL PART

"Well, I have a couple of ideas." He said smirking to her and she smiled, Finn go to the top of her and started to kiss her passionately and she takes his sweatpants off leaving him just with boxers and he take all of her clothes quickly. Then the passionately kissed turned into hot kisses, filled with passion and the burning feeling inside them, their blood is boiling. While Finn kissed Rachel's neck her was running his hand all over her body and she moaned. Finn started to go down placing butterflies kisses on her and reach her chest, he started to suck her boobs and Rachel moaned loud.

"Oh yes! Baby!" Rachel moaned in pleasure and Finn smirk, Rachel moaning is definitely his favorite sound in the world. He go down with the kissed, placing them gently on her belly and she was shivering in delight. He kissed every single part of her body, memorizing all of it, she opened her legs and Finn putt fingers inside her doing in and out movements.

"OH YES! FINN!! DON'T STOP!!" She moaned in pleasure, she could feel her body burning, Finn has this effect over her. "FASTER! OHHHH FINNN!" Rachel moaned while Finn worked with her finger inside her.

"I won't stop until you cum for me, baby." He whisper on her ear and she moaned just with the sound of his voice, he is so damn sexy, he take his fingers out of her and penetrate her penis on her and she moaned. "FASTER FINN!!OH FUCK ME HARD!" She moaned in pleasure and he did that, he was in and out, out and in no stop. "C'mon babe, cum to me." He said and that was she did. "Oh babe, you're so amazing, always amazing."

"My turn." She whispered on Finn's ear and that drives him crazy, she turn around and now she were on top of him, she attacked his neck and leave a few hickeys on his neck, but any of them care about that.

"This is for even in New York you don't miss me." Rachel said to him and he smiled.

"I won't." He said and she smiled. She make her way down Finn's body, placing kisses all over his muscular sexy body. She get down and smiled, she put his penis in her mouth and started to suck it.

"Oh...Don't stop! This is so good!" Finn moaned to his very sexy girlfriend who is giving him the best blowjob that he ever had. She started to suck him even harder and faster.

"I'm gonna cum baby!" He moaned to her and that was what he did. "OH RACHEL!!" He moaned and she takes penis out of her mouth and kiss his mouth passionately.

"I love you so much." She whisper on his ear and lay next to him, both exhausted and sweat but so fucking happy.

"I love you more." He said and she smiled and place her head on his chest.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." She said and Finn kissed the top of her head.

"Me too." He said to her.

They just stayed there the whole day, cuddling in the bed and talking, just wearing a blanket and having the time of their lives. The small moments are the most memorable in their life.