Graduation

Puck and I get in the limo, and before we go to Santana's I asked to Johnathan stop in the floriculture cause I wanted to buy flowers to my beautiful girlfriend. I bought her favorite flowers, roses.

After about 20 minutes we finally get in the college and I look to my clock 5:30pm, exactly the time I wanted, I'm proud of me, everything turned out fine. We get there and get off the limo, there are a lot of people talking to their families, it's easy to see who is graduating and who is not, who will graduate it's using their graduation gowns.

After look a little, Santana's abuela finally saw Santana and thankfully, Rachel was next to her, they were talking with a few friends but when we approach them they said goodbye to the girls and come to us. Santana is talking to her family while Rachel now is hugging Kurt and Blaine and thanking them for coming.

After that little moment is FINALLY my time to talk with MY girlfriend, I peck her lips and hug her tight.

"I can see that you managed to bring all the 13 people alive." She said when we break the hug and I laugh.

"Oh baby, you're just seeing the easy part, the part that everyone is here but you didn't saw the mission behind it." I said and she laugh. "Look! I bought you flowers, but I'm just giving them to you after the whole ceremony." I said and she laughed and kissed me again.

"Thank you for everything you did today." She said and I smiled.

"My pleasure, by the way, you look extremely cute with this graduation gown." I said and he laugh.

(A/N: the gown that Rachel and Santana are wearing ^^)

"Thank you." She said. "By the way Hudson, you're gonna stay stuck on me and while I'm on that stage you're gonna stay stuck with Santana's abuela, I already talked to her and she told me if she see some girl approaching you she will throw her heel on her eye." Rachel said giggling and I burst out laughing.

"It's bad if I ask to a girl approach me right now? It would be hilarious seeing Lydia throw her heel on some girl's eye." I said laughing and Rachel burst out laughing.

"Finn!" She said and tap my arm lightly and I keep laughing.

"What? It would be hilarious!" I said and Rachel laugh.

"True, but I'm serious when I say that you're stuck with me. If I'm not mistaken, five girls came talk to me asking if you would come today during the lunch." Rachel said and we laugh. Probably other girls would be jealousy with the situation, but for me and Rachel is already a joke. She doesn't even worry about that cause our relationship is strong, there's no reason for we doubt each other, so she knows that I don't care about those girls so we just make fun of the situation. I know that Rachel gets pissed with some girls that cross the line, but usually Santana threat them.

"Poor me!" I joked and we laugh.

"I love you but I gotta go now, seriously, if I look for you and you're not with Lydia it's going to be heel in your eye." She said giggling and I wide eyes.

"Yes ma'am." I said joking "I love you and now go graduate!" I said happy and we shared a soft kiss before she and Santana go away and I immediately go close to Santana's abuela, I know Rachel were joking but I love to talk with Santana's abuela, she is fucking hilarious.

"So Mrs.Lopez, I received straight orders that I should stay with you until the end of the ceremony." I said and she laugh.

"Of course! I was the one that offered myself to throw my heel on the eye of those putas." Lydia said and I laugh, it's so funny cause she still have a very strong accent from Puerto Rico. (Putas=whores). "And you're a gentleman Finn, so it's going to be my pleasure to stay with you." She said and I giggle.

"Oh the pleasure will be mine." I said and interlock my arm with hers and we walk in the place where the ceremony will and take our seats, everything is decorated, beautiful. While I was talking to Lydia that was next to me and Kurt that were in my other side I feel someone tapping my shoulder and I turn around.

"Are you Finn Hudson?" A teenage girl asked and I half smirk, she is probably here to see a family member graduate.

"Yes, I am." I said.

"I'm grabbing my heels." Santana's abuela said and I laugh and stop her from doing it.

"It's just...I'm a huge fan, can I take a picture with you?" The woman asked and I nod and she grab her phone and I take a picture with her. "Thank you so much!!" She said smiling and I half smirk.

"You're welcome." I said and she left smiling.

"Why you didn't let me grab my heel?" Lydia asked and I laugh.

"She was a teenager girl, she is not the one who worry. The ones that you can throw the heel is mostly that are wearing the gown." I said and she smiled.

——

"Rachel Rosie Berry." The ceremonialist said and Rachel get up and go grab her diploma. Everyone applauded, and my eyes filled with tears, I'm so fucking proud. "Congratulations Mrs.Berry, you're now officially graduate in Law." He said and hand her the diploma and she smiled big, like everyone else were doing, she take the official picture next to the Principal. She look to me and I wink to her and she blow me a kiss and the tears rolled my cheek and she comeback to her seat.

"Santana Maria Lopez." The ceremonialist said and everyone applauded and Santana grab her diploma and smiled very big "Congratulations Mrs.Lopez, you're now officially graduated in Law." The guy said and Santana take her picture with the principal.

——

The ceremony is over and my eyes are puffy after crying like baby when the dude called Rachel's name. We're just waiting Rachel and Santana and I'm praying inside to the party at our house be  perfectly ready.

Then Santana and Rachel finally come to us and my mom and Santana's mom insisted and taking pictures of them, I just wanna hug my girlfriend, but future fiancée, Gosh I love saying that she is my future fiancée. When they finished the pictures I immediately hug my girl and she laughs.

"I'm so proud of you!" I said hugging her, one arm is around her waist and the other is holding the flowers, and she wrap her arms around my neck.

"Thank you." She said and I kissed her passionately.

"KEEP IT PG!" Kurt complained and we broke the kiss and laugh and I give her the flowers and she smiled and peck my lips.

"Thank you! And I saw that you stayed next to Lydia!" She said and I laugh.

"See? I'm a good boy." I said.

"He really is Rachel, he stayed the whole ceremony with eyes glued on you." Lydia said and we all laugh.

"I know he did, he is amazing." She said and I kissed her cheek and I put my arm around her shoulder and pull her closer to me.

"Baby, what do you think about we go to the party but in the middle we get out and go to a hotel? Cause tonight the house won't be empty and I really really want to rip this tux out of you." Rachel said whispering on my ear and I smirk.

"I love the way your mind works." I said smirking and she giggle.