Super Bowl

Finn's pos - A week later

I wake up on the hotel bed and look to my left side and see my girlfriend still asleep and I smile looking to her, she looks so peaceful while she is asleep, looks like an angel. I grab my phone and decided to see the pictures that the photographer sent to me from the party. There are bunch of pictures of me and Rachel and means my family and friends. But my favorite is definitely a picture of me and Rachel dancing, I am half smiling to her and she is looking to me smiling, our eyes are interlinked and I can feel our love through the picture. I look to her again and smiled, I have the best girl in the world. Oh look! She is waking up!

"Morning baby." I said and lean in and kiss her forehead, I was sit on the bed and Rachel is lying on the bed rubbing her eyes cause she just woke up.

"Morning, what you're doing?" She asked and sit next to me, we are both just wearing sheets, last night was amazing if you know what I mean haha. 

"I'm seeing the pictures from my birthday." I said.

"Oh! Let me see!" She said excited and we look to the pictures together. I look to Rachel and she is smiling looking to the pictures and I smile to her, I love all these little moments with Rach she is so special to me.

"But let me show you my favorite." I said and hide the phone from her, when I found the picture of us dancing I showed her and she smiled.

"This picture is so beautiful!" She said and I smile with her reaction.

"I know right!" I said. "We are the best couple!" I said and kissed Rachel and things started to heat. I throw my phone on the floor and that makes Rachel giggle, them one thing bring to another and we all know what happened.

---Night

"Baby!" I yelled from the bed, she is finishing getting ready and I am waiting for her, it's always like this, I'm ready and she take ages, I don't know why she takes so long she is beautiful anyway, she doesn't need spend time getting ready, I already told her that.

"I'm here!" She said getting out of the bathroom, see my point? BEAUTIFUL.

"You look beautiful, look how cute we are. We are a patriots couple." I said getting off the bed and she smiled. 

"You look so handsome." She said and I peck her lips. I grab her hand and we go to the elevator.

"Come here." I said and pull her closer to me and take a picture from us in the mirror. I love taking pictures and filming things, it's like my thing. I can forget everything but I don't forget my phone to take pictures and film things.

"Next year I'll give you ten cameras for you take pictures." Rachel said and I laugh.

"I'm laughing but I would love the gift." I said and she giggle.

"I know you would!" She said and we giggle and the elevator's door opened and we get out of the hotel and grab a taxi.

"It's so different get out of a building and don't have thousands of cameras on your face." I said and she giggle.

"I can grab my phone and turn my flash on and take bunch of pictures of you." Rachel said and I laugh with her silliness, she is hysterically funny.

"The same effect." I said and she laugh, my hand is on her thigh and she smiled to me.

About 30 minutes later we get in the stadium and I grab Rachel's hand, there are too many people and I honestly loved my birthday gift, Rachel knows me so well. We finally get in our seats and Rachel grab her phone and take a picture of us.

"Your mom made me promise that I would sent pictures." She said and I smile.

"Someone is getting addicted to taking pictures." I said and she smiled.

"Baby, I date you for almost four years, this would happen soon or later." She said and I put my arm around her and giggle.

"Don't blame me for want have a lot of pictures with you." I said and she kissed my cheek. 

---After the game

"THIS WAS WAY MORE FUN THAN I THOUGHT!" Rachel yelled excited and I laugh and we hugged excited.

"THEY WON!" I yelled hugging her and we kissed.

"Baby, thank you! This was the best gift that someone ever gave me!" I said and put her on the floor and she smiled.

"I'm so happy that you like it!" She said excited and I smiled to her.

"How couldn't I? I'm with you and it's the fucking Super Bowl and the patriots won!" I said excited and we hugged again.

"Today was so much fun!" She said and I giggle "Seriously, I have never watched a whole football game but after patriots won I am so happy, I mean, WOW!"

"I told you football is fun." I said ad she smiled.

"I know that now." She said giggling and I kissed her.