Couple Day

Finn's pov

I wake up and look to my arms and see my Rach sleeping peacefully on my naked chest and I smiled big. Last night was so much fun, Rachel and I left in the middle of the party but probably no one noticed cause everybody was super drunk, so we quickly put a few clothes in a bag and came to a hotel, with the whole family and friends at our house it would be inappropriate of me give my graduation gift to my girl, if you know what I mean.

I gave her the bracelet that I bought to her and she loved it. I know that if I gave her a pair of socks she would love it, she is awesome, I can't wait to yell to the world that she is my fiancée but I have no idea how propose her.

"Good morning handsome." I heard a sweet and sleepy voice and I look to the most beautiful girl that is with her head rested on my chest.

"Morning darling." I said and kissed the top of her head and she smiled. Before I met Rachel I always wondered how people could stay married with the same person during the whole life, but now I really understand, I don't think you can truly understand the feeling until you find THE ONE.

"What is going on in this beautiful mind of yours?" Rachel asked and I giggle.

"Just how much I love you." I said and she giggle.

"What are we going to do today?" She asked and I smirk.

"Well...My only work for the next weeks and just go to awards and if everything be great, win a lot of them and your work don't start until next month, I thought we could spend the day together cause I don't know from you but I'm not in the mood to comeback home right now and explode in anger because everything is messed up." I said and Rachel laugh.

"That would be great, I'm going to take a shower before we go have breakfast." She said and I smirk.

"I think I'm going too." I said and she laugh and we go to the bathroom and have a very good damn sex and take our showers, gosh I love my hot girlfriend, soon to be fiancée, I can't stop saying that and she doesn't even has any idea about what is going on in my mind.

While Rachel was getting ready I was laying on the bed just waiting for her, the usual. He is on his phone just looking things on his Instagram. And about 20 minutes later Rachel is ready.

"Finally!" I said when she get out off the bathroom and she laughs.

"If you were woman you would understand." She said and I laugh.

"And you would be a lesbian cause I would be a very hot woman!" I said and she burst out laughing and I join her and both keep laughing for long minutes.

"Let's just go have breakfast cause I really want to stop picturing you as a woman." Rachel sais and I laugh and she held out her hand to help me to get off the bed.

"But relax, I would probably be a lesbian too cause with girls like you in the world, boys don't have a chance." I said and Rachel laughs again and they get in the elevator.

"I don't know what the hell goes trough your mind for you to think this kind of stuff." Rachel said giggling and I giggle too.

"What can I say? Sarcasm and jokes are the ways I communicate with people." I said and she laugh.

"Oh honey, I'm with you for more than 4 years, I know how things work with your sense of humor." She said and in the exact same time the elevator open doors at the lobby and we get out of it and go to have our breakfast.

"I have a smart sense of humor, you need to have intelligence to understand it." I said and she laugh.

"I always understand you and I've lost the count of how many people I ever had to explain your jokes." Rachel said and I laugh.

"That's why I date you, not them." I said and she laugh, it's been 4 years since I hear this laugh, ad I'm not tired at all, Gosh, is even possible love someone the way I love Rachel?

"I'm glad that you date me and not them." She said and take a bit of her food.

We finish our breakfast and comeback to our bedroom to brush our teeth before we leave to do something.

"Babe, have you ever realized that we are inseparable?" I asked her and she frown her eyebrows.

"Look at us, we even brush teeth at the same time." I said to her and she giggle.

"Oh do you want me to stay away from you?" She asked and I giggle.

"You know that I don't want that, I'm happy that we're inseparable cause I want to stay stuck on you my whole life." I said and she smiled.

——7:25pm

Rachel and I are back in the hotel cause we spent the whole day just going to random places in Los Angels and having so much fun, it had been such a long time that I had went to HOLLYWOOD's plaque and we went there today, today was so much fun.

But we're back in the hotel cause we have to take a shower and we're going to dinner with everyone, I'm not really in the mood cause I want to stay on the bed with my arms wrapped in my girlfriend and show her how much I love her.

"Racheeeell!" I complained while she were taking ages to get ready.

"I'm finishing my makeup, chill Hudson!" She said from the hotel's bathroom and I giggle and get off the bed and go to the bathroom and lay against the door and she looks at me.

"I don't understand why you always use makeup, I love you without it." I said and she giggle while put mascara.

"You should see girls back then at college, they looked drag queens before 8am, so you can't complain about the quantity of makeup that I use, cause is not too much." She said and I giggle and walk towards her and wrap my arms around her waist and bury my face in her neck.

"You smell good." I said and she laughed.

"Glad to hear that, it was the perfume that you bought to me in New York." She said and I smile.

"I have a really good taste." I said and place a kiss on her shoulder.

"I love you." She said and I smiled big .

"I love you too." I said.