Snuggling and Cuddling

Next Day - Rachel's pov

I wake up and I'm snuggling with a huge body that I know so well, my man, Finn Hudson. I look to him and he is sleeping peacefully, yesterday was hard to him, he literally came from the other side of the country just to us spend our 4 years anniversary together, that's one of the reasons that I love him so much, he does everything to see who he loves happy.

I slowly get off the bed and kiss his forehead lightly and he move a little but keep in his deep sleep, I smile to myself, he is so handsome. I go to the kitchen and make some breakfast, eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, what the hell Finn wants to eat, he will have. While I was finishing to cook the breakfast, I heard a yell coming from the bedroom.

"Baaaaby!" I heard Finn yelling and I laugh.

"I'm on the kitchen!" I yelled back, a few minutes later he came just wearing his sweatpants. I'm wearing one of his shirts and shorts.

"Hey, I wake up without you there and for a moment I thought I was in New York." Finn said and I laugh.

"I was just making breakfast." I said and finished the pancakes and put on the table with the other food.

"Wow baby! Why all that?" He asked and I laugh.

"Three reasons. First, you love breakfast, second, you came from the other side of the country and you're leaving tonight and third, I wanted to do that." I said and he giggle and I walk towards him and peck his lips and we sit and eat the breakfast. 

After the breakfast Finn and I take a shower and wear comfortable clothes. We didn't plan doing anything today, we just wanna stay together snuggling and cuddling the whole day. We just wanna stay together, he is leaving tonight so we need to enjoy our time together. We are on the couch, I'm hugging his waist and with one leg on leg over him and he is with his arm around me.

"Do you want to do something today?" I asked Finn.

"Not really, I just wanna stay like that forever." Finn said and I snuggle on him.

"Me too. I love to being like this with you, I missed you so much." I said and he kiss the top of my head.

"I missed you too, my lady." He said and I giggle.