Meeting

Finn's pov - A week later

I wake up and look to my alarm, it's 6:30am and I look to my left side and Rachel is not there, where is my girl? I get off the bed, I'm wearing my usual pajamas, a sweatpants and no shirt. I go to the kitchen and see Rachel eating cereal and looking her Instagram.

"Morning." I said still a little groggy of sleep and she smiled.

"Morning babe, it's still 6:30am, what you're doing awake? You hate mornings." She said and I giggle.

"I have a meeting at 8:00am, and what about you? Your class is only 8:30am and it's 6:30am and you are already all dressed up and all." I said confused and she giggle.

"I have a work to finish with Santana before classes." She said, you must be wondering, Santana? Yes, Santana. They are in the same class at college, they study the same thing. I was actually very relieved when Rachel said she were with Santana, I was a little worried. Cause I know how people can use you when they want something.

I talked with Rachel for a while then I take a shower and wear jeans with blazer. It's 7am and he comeback to the living room and Rachel is on the phone with Santana, when she saw me she quickly hang up the phone.

"How do I look?" I asked her and slowly spin with open arms for her take a look, it's like our thing, I always do that and when she doesn't like, she doesn't even try to hide, I love that on her she is so honest.

"Handsome and hot." She said and I giggle.

"You're awesome." I said and peck her lips.

"Baby, can you give me a ride today? Santana can't pick me up, if you can't I just call a taxi." She asked.

"Sure." I said to her and we left the apartment and we go to my car, I usually use the limo, but I love drive, give me the feeling of freedom. 

We go the whole way talking and about 15 minutes later we get in UCLA building, I hate when she have to go, for me I would just glue her with me.

"Bye babe, thank you for doing this for me. I'll see you later and you tell me about this meeting. I love you." She said and I smiled.

"I'll see you later, love you." I said and we kissed then she get off the car and I drive to where my meeting is going to be.

---Rachel's pov

I kiss Finn the get off the car, when I get in the college building tons of girls came talk to me about my boyfriend.

"Hey Rachel, it was your boyfriend in that car?" One of them asked.

"Hey Rachel...I saw that you boyfriend brought you today, can you ask him an autograph? I'm his fan! I watch all of his movies." Another one said.

"He is soooo hot! How is dating the hottest boy in the country?" One of the girl's asked and I looked at her like 'what the fuck, girl?'

"IT WAS REALLY FINN HUDSON TEHRE?!" One girl yelled, they were around me that I can't even move. At beginning I used to get a little uncomfortable with the situation, but now I already got used to it and I always tell Finn and we laugh about it, it's so funny.

"If you guys don't stop talking about Rachel's boyfriend I'll go on all Lima Heights on your sorry asses!" I hear Santana yelled and suddenly the crowd of girls were far away.

"Thank you!" I said to Santana and she laugh.

"Girl, how can you deal with them? If I were you I would probably punched one of them right into the face." Santana said and I laugh.

"I don't think it would be good to my famous boyfriend having the girlfriend pushing his fan right into the face." I said and Santana laugh.

"You have a point, cmon let's just finish the project." She said and went to the library.

---Finn's pov

After let Rachel in college I made my way to the meeting. I get in the office at 7:55am, when is about my work, I am professional, very professional.

About after 3 hours stuck in the room, I'm not understanding a thing! They are just analyzing contracts and all, it's really annoying.

"Finn? Finn?" My manager, Trish, said clicking her fingers in front of my face.

"What? Sorry." I said. "Trish, can you please explain to me IN ENGLISH, I'm only 21and I'm sorry, but how you all think that I will understand this?" I asked and everyone in the room laughed.

"It's just about the new movie you're making it." Trish said and I nod.

"And what there are in this contract?" I asked. She started to say but one of them really got me.

"The movie will be recorded in New York so you need to move there for months." She said and I was shocked.

"New York?!" I asked shocked.

"I know Finn that is going to be hard, cause you have your life here and all but-" Trish said.

"My girlfriend, I have my girlfriend here." I said desperate.

"Finn, I don't think you understand how this big deal this is." Trish said.

We talked for a few more hours and in the end I signed the contract. Now I just need to think in a way to tell Rachel about this whole New York thing.