Talking

A Month Later- 5 months pregnant

"Babe! I'm home! I brought Chinese." I said while closing the closer door and no answer. "Finn?" I asked and searched from him trough the house just to find him lying on the couch in a deep smile and I smile. I grab a blanket and cover him with and kiss his forehead lightly and I swear that I could see a small smile appear in his face. I went to the kitchen and grab the Chinese food.

"Looks like we are going to have dinner all by ourselves today, more food for us." I said looking down to my big belly. My belly is pretty big for someone that is five months pregnant, must because is twins or because Finn is freakishly big.

"I want you guys to have this from your father, the art to sleep easily and spend hours sleeping. If you guys get that from him, it would make life way easier. But if you guys wake up in the middle of the. night crying, it won't be much of a problem. I will be happy to go to see my beautiful babies." I said and chuckled softly. I talk with them a lot, I can't wait to meet them, but I must admit that I will miss the belly though.

"I can't wait to stop calling you guys of girl and boy. I want you to have actually names. I'm going to choose the boy one and Finn, he is your father if you guys didn't get that yet *chuckle softly*, he is going to choose the girl name. And dear daughter, I promise you that I won't let him choose an awful name. We are the power in this house. And I hope you guys don't wanna change names in the future *chuckle*." I said.

"By the way, I have something to thank you for. Thank you for stopping making me puke everything I eat! That was a nice thing to do. And because of that, whatever you guys want to eat, I will eat. We are a team." I said smiling "We all are going to have so much fun together as a family. Your daddy is the funniest person that I know, laugh won't be a problem. I'm going to try my best to be a good mom for you two, I hope I make it. But let me say, it's not just because he is my husband or something, but you guys have the most awesome dad in the world. You guys know that he is a star? Yeah, daddy make movies. Imagine the other kids envious of you in the father's day at school, cause you guys have the best dad in the world. Okay you guys don't need actually to make the other kids envious, but between us, we gotta be honest, they will die in enviousness because your dad is the most amazing person alive." I said smiling down to my belly.

"What are you doing?" I heard a very sexy voice saying from behind me "Hey! You're eating without me!" He said and I laughed.

"First, I was telling our kids how much you rock and how you're going to me an amazing father. And second, I'm eating for three!" I said and he laughed.

"I know, I know. I heard half of the conversation. I heard you saying that won't let me name our daughter something awful." He said laughing and I smiled. "What about we choose the names now?"

"What about dinner?" I whined and he laughed and walk closer to me and peck my lips.

"See kids? Everyone says that I am the one who loves to eat in this marriage but can you guys hear mommy?" He said laughing and I laughed and I tap his head gently.

"I'm pregnant! Of twins!" I said laughing and he laughed too. "I told you two that we are going to be a happy family, see when I say that daddy is really funny?"

"Don't worry, mommy and I will never get a divorce." Finn said and I my eyes widened.

"FINN!" I shouted and I tap his arm and he smirked "Don't say that word close to our babies." I said and he smiled and hugged me "Actually don't you ever say that word."

"Well, I'm not lying. You're married to be ma'am, now you're stuck with me trough we get with white hair watching snow falling out the window." He said and I smiled and started to tearing up. "Did I said a bad thing?"

"No, you said all right. It's just my baby hormones. But I can't wait to grow old with you." I said and he smiled and hugged me tighter.